"Do you know what the lucky item for today's special day, Yume?"

"What is it?"

*ring ring*

"Ah. I have to take it. It's the hospital nanodayo. Might be an emergency. I'll talk with you afterwards."

"Bye Shin"

I closed the door after he left. I heard his car buzzing to life and speeding off.
I went to do the household work and then finally leave for my own work.

Midorima POV

It's strange that she doesn't remember my birthday. She never forgets like that. Maybe she has a lot on her mind as well. I'll tell her what day it is today. Sometime later.

*ring ring*

"Shin chan! Happy birthday! What did Yume chan do for you eh? Something fun?"

"Ah. Takao you remembered."

"I wouldn't forget Shin chan. So? What did she give?"

"She forgot"

"She can't!"

"She did"

"I'm sure she'll remember Shin chan. She will."

"I hope she does. Not like I care if she does"

"Such a tsundere as always shin chan"

"Tch. I am not anything of that sort."

"As you say shin chan. Have you told her that you love her yet?"

"Not yet nanodayo. Tonight I will."

She didn't even tell me that she loves me when she said goodbye while I was leaving. Is she drifting away from me?

"Shin chan? I guess you're busy hehehe I'll call later. Don't you worry about Yume chan she'll remember today."

"Hmm"

I cut the call and finally entered the hospital and a few members wished me and I thanked them.

I signed a few documents and then went to get the lucky item for the day. After that I had my lunch in office and completed 3 surgeries.

After the long process I sat down in my cabin and took my phone out to call Yume.

Just when I started to dial her number, someone grabbed my phone away from me.

xxxxxx

I came back from work exhausted but still pretty excited.

I decorated our home with lights and lanterns. I got fresh flowers and put them in various vases around and then I finally got dressed.

Shin is wearing a black shirt and blue jeans. I wore a black dress that ended right below my knees and blue converse high tops.

I straightened my hair and let it down. It wasn't very long. Just shoulder length. I finally wore a grey shrug which ends right below my waist. I squirt some perfume on myself and dab on some make up.
Because
hey! I want to impress my husband.

I grabbed the car keys and the cake I got him and the watch.

That carrot. I got him a cake with green icing shaped like a carrot just to see how his eyebrows twitch in irritation.

Of course the watch costed a lot more than I expected it to but I can very much afford stuff like that now.

Thank god about how fortunate I am.