When he forgot my birthday 🎂

⚠️🚨|||WARNING!|||🚨⚠️

This story contains mature themes, sexual content, 18+ content. It is requested to all the readers below 18 to avoid reading it and also those who are uncomfortable can leave the story if they want. Do not spread hate, this content is created purely out for entertainment and is adult friendly. Smut content ahead! Beware! Do not try to steal or copy the content below. Ask permissions if in case inspired to write something similar. Thank you!

================================

It was just like a normal Sunday for Y/n just like any other day. Sundays were always special for her as she would always go for dates with her boyfriend Kim Taehyung. Both of them are 28 years old and are office colleagues. It was a special day today because it was her birthday and she doesn't treat it as a special day because it was ultimately a normal day. The same schedule of waking up, preparing breakfast, getting ready for dates. The only special thing that mattered for her was her being with her loved ones. Her parents arrived this morning as it was their lovely princess' birthday and it mattered to them. She woke up swiftly when her parents were already present in the room with the cake and candles. Few balloons float around the ceiling. And some confetti flew over as her sister popped it. She smiled at them and they wished her birthday. She never was interested in partying during birthdays. A small moment with her family on her birthday was enough for her. They were a simple family who had no interests for surprises or anything. Even Y/n had been skeptical about surprises. Though she loves surprises, but expecting anything wasn't. So it didn't mattered if anyone should surprise her or not. After her reunion with family on her special day and then again having the same schedule was what she thought for the day and things were actually going that way. All she was excited for was being with her family and then later going on a date with her boyfriend as usual.

Her mom prepared some seaweed soup for her and she drank it fully. She wasn't in a hurry but she was desperate to meet her boyfriend today because it was not only her birthday and she wanted to spend her day with him but also because he was on a business trip for a week and they haven't met since then. He was tired and they could barely talk on call due to the work schedule. Y/n was still a junior to him in terms of posting in work and so she wasn't in the business trip. Taehyung and Y/n are dating each other for almost 2 years now. Taehyung came back from the trip 2 days ago but due to travelling and fatigueness, he decided to take a break from the work.

TIME SKIP

She put the warm pink lipstick on her lips, sprayed some mist over her, wore her cute green flower-print dress with a wavy hair bangs. She wore her favourite white and golden sandals, took her purse and was all set. She waited for him outside the apartment as he texted he's parking his car in the garage. He arrived and Y/n smiled lovingly, seeing him after a week. He hugged her while smiling back. They stayed like that for a while but when she was about to let go the hug, he softly gripped her tigher so that she doesn't leave. She held him tigher and smiled shyly.
"I missed you." Both said together.
Just then, Y/n's sister came out and closed her eyes while still peeking from the small openings that she made with her hands.
"I didn't see anything." That led both of them to break the hug. While Taehyung chucked a bit and greeted her and Y/n looked everywhere else out of embarrassment. Y/n is an introvert by nature and even getting caught hugging was a big deal for her. So she got shy instantly when her sister saw them together in each other's arm. They bid goodbye to her and left for the date. While they sat on his car, Tae kept looking at her as she looked extra pretty today. Y/n could feel his stares on her and she gazed at him questionably. He took her hand in his and interwhined it. She laid her shoulder on him. Usually he would lay down his shoulder on her as she was his comfort place and he would get to smell her when he did so. He absolutely loved her smell. But today she was feeling special as it was her birthday and him being with her on this day made her feel special and somehow excited for having her birthday on this day. He had perhaps forgot that today was her birthday as he was equally excited to see her after days and that happiness was bigger than anything for him to look at the date and remember about an event.