Part 2 | Our Sweet Love 🦋

As the reached his home, he immediately picked her up again as they had to walk up the stairs to go to his apartment

As the reached his home, he immediately picked her up again as they had to walk up the stairs to go to his apartment. She blushed and held him looking down out of shyness. He was also blushing slightly. She looked at him when he was walking up the stairs.

"It's my first time taking someone here. I'm glad the first one is you."

Y/N smiled. He put her down. Y/N went inside after Tae. She was amazed by Tae's house. It was a perfect house where she always wanted to live. She smiled cheerfully and explored every part of the house. Tae enjoyed watching her smile. It had two cozy rooms. She went to Tae's room and it smelled like him. She loved it, she loved his smell. Tae was following her to make sure she is comfortable. He took out some of his clothes from his cupboard and handed her. She wore them and got fresh, while Tae prepared dinner. Y/N was able to walk by now. While Tae was preparing dinner, Y/N secretly came from behind and backhugged him. He smiled and looked towards her. He turned around and hugged her.

"You didn't replied to me that time."

"You know the answer already."

"Hmm, but I want to listen it from you."

She looked down and...

"I"

"I?"

"I like Japchae."

She ran away. Tae switched off the stove and ran behind her and while running she reached Tae's bedroom. She stood up on the bed and went to other side. But if she tried to run now, Tae would easily catch her, so she took a pillow to try to run to the other side. But Tae was smart enough to catch her. But they both got disbalanced and fell on the bed. Tae fell on top of Y/N who wore his white shirt and shorts making her look extremely beautiful and sexy in his eyes. They both laughed out loud when they fell on the bed. Tae kissed her cheek and went out to serve the dinner. Y/N stood up and touched her cheeks which was touched by her sweet, lovely boyfriend.

NEXT DAY

"Well Well Well! Whom we have here right now? *sarcastic claps* Several boys and girls said so.

"Oh isn't it the badboy, player Kim Taehyung of our institution?"

"Hey honey! He doesn't deserve to be called one you know?"

"He's just a poor b*tch and he only got some good looks you know."
Several b*tches spoke.

Tae's truth was revealed by his non-admirer who came to know about him being poor and lonely when they heard his and Y/N's conversations and planned to defame him and destroy his and Y/N's relationship. Y/N was tired so she decided not to leave for school and went back to her home. Meanwhile, Yujin helped those b*tches taking the boon in absence of Y/N. Tae was strong physically. Even though, he had Y/N's support, their words specially Yujin's affected him the most. She made him rethink the decision of dating Y/N. He got emotionally discouraged. He started feeling useless. He didn't minded being called 'necessitous' or 'substandard'. But it deeply affected him when they questioned him on their relationship. He replied her back and sued her lips from speaking further irrelevant things about them. But deep down, he was broken. He losed his confidence and started thinking if he would be able to keep Y/N happy? If he would be succesful to satisfy her needs? Will they lead a successful life? Tae was very serious about their relationship and had already thought beyond about their relation when they only started it 1 day ago. Not able to bear his thoughts and the fact that one day she will leave him as he can't keep her happy or eventually he have to leave her because of their different status and priorities. He wants her to be happy and so he would happily yet hurtfully leave her for her happiness. But in these thoughts, he completely forgot what Y/N actually feel about him, or treat him. He only thought about her happiness but only through his perspective that he forgot her happiness was only with him. He decided to break up with Y/N so that she can forget him and can move on with someone else who's better than him. But who would tell him, no one's gonna be like him to her? That there's no one who can keep her happy other than him?