Letters from our Readers

Emma, 26

Hi Crier. My name is Emma and I'm a resident of Culberry and a constant reader of this periodical. I've been regressed almost since my wedding four years ago and am fully unpottytrained. And I mean fully. I can't even control my toots anymore. I attend Main Street Daycare three to four times a week and I have some things to say about the article that you ran last week about the fight at the Social Club Council. First of all, the Crier makes it seem like there is doubt around Chairwoman Wilkin's status as a regressed woman. This is laughable. I've met her many times and if you spend more than two hours with her you realize she is not only in a regression program, but is fully unpottytrained. She has been for years! I was once brought to a dinner at the Wilkin's, and I sat beside the chairwoman the entire time. I was the only acknowledged regressed woman at the dinner, and when things began to smell, they came to ME in my highchair and looked. And that's fair, I get that, I was the only one in diapers (allegedly). But when they found I was only a little wet, everyone just stopped looking for the source of the problem and pretended nothing was wrong. I was sitting right NEXT to her, and could clearly notice what she'd done and had to deal with it all dinner. But nobody at the dinner did anything, even though you could tell how much it smelled. She disappeared with her husband about half an hour later and things magically got better. I believe the entire Social Club is that way, which is how she ended up as the chairwoman. There aren't any grownups in charge of anything on that council. Rhonda Styles is just the tip of the iceberg.

And before anyone says that I'm just another paci-wearing shill for Rhonda, you've got another thing coming. She's a HUGE bully and thinks she's super smart that she evaded Daycare for so long. She's poured mud and ice cubes down many people's diapers, including mine. She has got her sitter wrapped around her finger, yes, even her new one, and I'm pretty sure at home her husband doesn't know she uses the potty. At Daycare she can't get away with as much, but what she did get away with was her involvement in Virginia's escape, which I'm sure you're going to talk about in today's issue. Rhonda was talking to Virginia beforehand, and then was getting herself in big trouble for starting a fight about the time we think that Virginia actually climbed over the fence. I saw it all from the changing table. Obviously, Virginia is the bad girl there, but Rhonda had something to do with it or something to gain from it.

It's time we stopped giving those women on the council attention, and started giving them diaper checks!

Amy, 22

Why are there no regressed men? Does anyone talk about this?

Beatrice, 34

Can anyone report on why the intersection of Colfax and Gilbert street is a 4 way stop and not a light???? Like what????