POWERS AND SUCH

⋆

⋆.˚ ☾ .⭒˚

MOTHER

Victoria Yarrow, a twelve-year-old, is the daughter of Hecate, the goddess of witchcraft, magic, and ghosts. She assists those seeking sanctuary, while Hecate serves as a guardian for roads and all journeys to the afterlife.

POWERS

Victoria possesses numerous powers, including controlling the mist, a veil that conceals the magical world from mortals, casting illusions to influence mortal minds, and using Greek words to cast spells. She can manipulate darkness, control magical energy, disguise people, create false memories, and hide locations, shielding them from harm.

PARENTS

Victoria's backstory involves her father, Andrew Yarrow, who once fell in love with Hecate. However, Andrew decided that a relationship with a goddess wasn't realistic or practical, so he chose to end it. Despite this, they maintain a strong bond, and the love between them is still there.

⋆.˚ ☾ .⭒˚

Claiming story:

Victoria was in her small town's forest, admiring the trees and the mist that slowly swirled around her. Suddenly, a dog limped towards her, appearing injured and in pain. She bent down to pet the dog and gently poured the remaining water from her lunch into its mouth. As she did this, she noticed a purple glow above her head. Looking up, she saw crossed spectral torches had appeared over her head.

⋆.˚ ☾ .⭒˚

WHAT TO KNOW

Since a young age, Victoria has been infused with magic, which flows through her like blood, occasionally manifesting in different personalities. She can be kind at moments, yet switch to being rude and sarcastic at others.