chapter 3 • HUH?

✧

✧.*

"So are you going to tell me if you're a saytr or not?" Asked Percy

"I am not a saytr, I'm Victoria, daughter of Hecate." Informed Victoria as she looked around trying to spot any of the opposing team before they spotted them.

"You mean the Witch God?"

Victoria sighed," Yes the Witch God, but she's more than that people way more than that, she's the mother of all mothers, in my opinion."
Victoria Informed him.

"You're not an Aphrodite kid?" Percy asked, struggling to match Victoria's quick pace.

She abruptly stopped, causing Percy to bump into her and fall.

"You think I'm self-obsessed?" Victoria asked, offended.

Percy scrambled to his feet. "No—no, that's not it—never mind." Victoria rolled her eyes and resumed walking.

Victoria attempted to keep it to herself so as not to upset the boy, but she had her priorities straight.

Percy followed her around like a lost puppy for the first twenty minutes of the game, asking her millions of questions that made her doubt her very existence.

Victoria stopped walking, and turned around.

"You're still here."

"I am."

"Weren't you told to do something?"

"Well, not really."

"Great." Muttered Victoria sarcastically, before turning around and continued walking.

Percy glanced at her, trying to make small talk. "So how long you been here?"

"That's a personal question."

"Oh..."

"5 years."

"That's a long time."

She nodded silently in acknowledgment,
before stopping.

"Hey Percy, not to be rude or anything, but I kinda have to go."

She said as she turned to face the boy. With wide eyes, Percy exclaimed,

"What why? Can't I go with you?"

With a slight scowl on his features, he said. I shook my head.

"I sorry but this is a solo mission."

Percy scowled in his eyes. Mission? Percy's eyes furrowed,

"I'm confused."

"I was planning on raiding the Aphrodite cabin and maybe Hermes if I have time." Victoria groaned.

"Why?"

"Because, the Aphrodite cabin isn't what they seem, they're rude and self obsessed bullies who care about flowers and makeup."

Victoria said slightly agitated, the Cabin had rivalry between them for years, makes sense since they're the total opposites of each other.

Percy wondered was he supposed to loot a cabin too?

"You're in the Hermes cabin aren't  you,they have all the snacks and there's loads of kids there since they take in unclaimed children too right?." asked Victoria.

"Yes..." Percy said with suspicion.

"Well, tell me where your side of the room is, so I don't go near you or your bed to make it up to you for leaving, your welcome, no need to thank me." Victoria smirked.

"thanks" Percy mumbled.

Percy then spoke in desperation, "You can't leave me here!"

Victoria was already leaving, yelling,

"Bye Percy Jackson, if you get attacked, try to keep your head alright!"

He wanted to protest, but she had already left. With a heavy sigh, he dragged his feet over the woodland floor, glancing around to see if she would return to claim it was all a huge joke.

But she never did.

SHORT CHAPTER IK BUT I PROMISE ILL START DOING LONG CHAPTERS LATER TODAY INJUST WANTED TO UPDATE YOU GUYS.