"No, this is stupid"

I receive a buzz on my phone.
《@&€h+☆》
I know what that means. I groan and I direct myself to my apartment.

Cars passing everywhere. They're light turn red and mine green. Red car. Blue car... Black car. My ride I jump in and I drives me to my location.

-Agent Star. A letter for you.

Dear jargon Star, you've been assigned to a new mission if you have any questions. Check the notebook sent with the letter.

He hands me this dark notebook.
- What is this, I say clearly annoyed
He doesn't give any information whatsoever because of protocol.

I went straight to my apartment and to my surprise there it was everything I needed for this mission.

I opened the note book poured some juice and read.

Name: Isla Daner
Age: 16
Birthday: April 8th 2008
Work: Exchange student
School: Derma high school
Goal: Get information of the drug trades being done.
Dorm room: 106
Transpo: 1600

I spat my sip of juice it was 2:30. I grabbed all the new clothes that were given to me into a small luggage.

- Agent Star, how do you find your knew assignment.
- What is the meaning of this, I yelled
- Do you know the last time I've gone undercover at a school, I yelled in rage
- Nope don know
- Exactly, I've never done this before.
- Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey, calm down before your destroy the com link.

I sighed and got prepared. My eyes never leaving the clock. I was ready at 2: 50. The bell rang.

Through the hole I saw two men. Telling by there size I belive they are armed.

- Yes, how can I help you, I said through the door.
- The driver is here, one of the spat.

No it's not possible it's just 2:56 and when the agency says 16:00 they mean 16:00.

In no time they cooked huge guns and shot at the door. I hid beside the door holding my breath. I winced in pain a bullet slightly touched my shoulder. I poured the cranberry juice on the floor making it seem like I was dead. I was fine I was just a little bruise I have one everywhere on my body. No big deal.

I slowly placed my ear i heared nothing. After there departure. I look at the holes on the door. They are not big enough to see a person but they just destroyed this state of the arc door.

I sigh and opened the book.
And started to write:

Day 1: July 15th

I just go attacked by two men.

Almost instantly Agent Blue checked on me.
- How did you know?
- What ever information is written in the book I receive. Cool technology, right?
- Yeah, I said clearly uninterested.

I packed all my things that I didn't want to leave. The I came across my mom's necklace. I took it in my hand cherishing it. I knew I wasn't allowed to wear anything that could identify me. so I just kept it in my bag. I opened the pendant and saw my favorite sentence: Remember me no matter what.
My dad gave it to my mom on there last mission before they died.
And the agency gave me that.

I was an orphan since I was 5. And the agency took me in they were my only family I knew. They trained me to work for them.

I trained so hard so I don't die during battle like my parents. I actually was never told what happened to them. But I know the where good people.

- Agent Star, or should I say Isla, your chariot awaits.
I had always been with Agent Blue, he also was trained as a child. Because he's mom was an agent. His parents divorced. But I was never allowed to see him.

I entered the car. And took the book into my hand to start writting. Because as  to an agent everything is important.

A/n: Ok, um hi, I'm @Bat_a_cup and I'm really trying my best to write this story. And as u can see the beginning of stories are NOT were i excel. So pls I beg of you to just please bare with me it gets better, I promise. Hope you enjoy. Catch you in the next chapter ♥