𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Mitski
I want you
"We're starting over and I love you, darling"

You laid in bed after getting home from the gym, the only thing you could think about during the ride back was Noya, his touch, his lips, everything. You missed it as soon as you left but you knew you couldn't pursue anything with him or you'd get stuck with him.

The next day you were a bit nervous about going back after your session with Noya but once you got there he wasn't even there. You got ready to start your private interview with the captain, you decided you'd do it in an empty office they had so that's where you were. Getting everything ready before you had to get him.

Once everything was perfect to you, you walked out the room to got get the captain, "[Y/N]? Can we talk real fast" your heart picked up its pace as you heard that familiar voice. You turned to see Noya holding a gift bag while he stared down at you nervously "there isn't much to talk about-" "just 5 minutes, please" he whispered out. You let out a sigh allowing him to finally speak his mind, "I'm sorry about everything during high school, I truly did love you, I don't know what came over me... will you give me a second chance [Y/N]? I don't need an answer know I'll give you time and in that time I'll prove you to myself"

He felt a bit embarrassed by letting out his emotions but he thought this would get you back, you always believed in words and empty promises. "This is for you by the way" he handed you the gift and you were actually surprised at his actions, you remembered when he'd give you little gifts and notes in high school and you tried your hardest to fight back a smile.

"3 days" you spoke try to look more stern "what?" He questioned a bit confused at your answer, "I'm giving you 3 days to prove yourself" you explained as a smile formed on his face. "Thank you princess" he exclaimed as he left to the gym, you walked back in the office to place the back somewhere no one could see it unless they were looking.

You finally made it back to the gym to get the captain for his interview and in the process of that you would catch Noya giving you smile smiles or certain looks that would make your legs weak but as much as you didn't want it to show it was obvious to just him.

Noya knew how to play this game with you, in fact the game never ended. It just had a pause.

He knew what could get you wrapped around his finger, he knew exactly what to do to make you melt and he would take advantage of that. "Hey Noya, you and that journalist seem pretty familiar, you know her?" Bokuto questioned wrapping his arm around his shoulder. "Werent you guy's childhood friends?" Shoyo spoke more in a questioning manner, "Yeah and we dated in high school, didn't work out though" Noya finally spoke, running his fingers through his hair.

"Try and win her back, you don't want competition right, heard captain was trying to get at her" Bokuto spoke smirking, Noya was visibly annoyed he didn't want anyone else to have you even if their feelings for you were true he didn't care. He wanted you to himself and soon he'll have it that way.

Soon you finished your first private interview for the day and you were basically finished for the day. The teams practice started early so once you were finished they were finishing up, "Hey princess hold up" Every time that name flew of it if his mouth you could only help but melt. "Yeah actually what do you need?" You questioned, "I wanted to know if you were free Friday, I want to take you out on my last day" he spoke while you tried your best to keep yourself together.

"Yeah I'm free, I'll give you my number incase of anything" you quickly spoke fumbling to get your phone out, once you finally did you both exchanged numbers and went your separate ways. You spotted tobios familiar black car out side and immediately began walking to while trying to fix your composure and not seem to excited.

"Well don't you look happy" tobio commented once you were settled into the car, "just happy to go home is all" you smiled at him while he just gave you a skeptical looking yet he decided not to question. "We should watch a movie tonight Yama!" You exclaimed was he began to drive away, "Yeah sure, do you want to get any snacks? We don't have any in the house" you hummed in response.

Your mind slowly drifted to Noya, Nishinoya Yū. You never really thought about his name fully but you couldn't help it. You really missed him and now having him wanting to give you two a second chance was like a dream come true.

"[Y/N]! Are you gonna get out the car?" Tobio questioned as he looked at you through your window from outside. "Come on we don't have all day" he teased as you hurriedly got out the car, "you've been day dreaming are you, like... ok?" He questioned as you both walked into the store.

"N-No just tired promise I'm all good" you stuttered trying to avoid his face at all costs. He knew there was something you were hiding, you were stuttered ate you only ever did that when you were nervous.

He had an idea of what it could be but he didn't want to try and make assumptions, you haven't talk about him sense you started working so maybe you told him off and just forgot to tell him. "Have you talked to hm at all since you started?" He questioned catching you off guard, "W-who are you talking about?" You stuttered once again.

"Y'know, him" he spoke he knew he couldn't say his name you didn't like hearing it but now it was like the only thing you could think about.

"O-oh yeah, he wanted to get back to it I uhhh... told him off" you spoke feeling your phone vibrate in your pocket. "Oh really? I'm proud of you" he spoke flashing you a genuine smile making you feel more guilty than ever.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘