𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Esthie
Cotton candy skies
"Always on my mine, I'm running out of time"

You held your camera to your face as you looked through the lens, you snapped a couple of shots of tobios team during practice to put on magazines and what not. "Alright that should be all for today, I'll come back probably Wednesday" you spoke flipping through the photos "that's was quick" tobio spoke from behind you. He peaked over your shoulder to look at the photos.

"The last location I have to go to is hinatas team but that's not till tonight" you whispered trying to figure out how to waste time. "Yama what are you doing for the rest of the day?" You questioned flashing him a quick smile, "Nothing really, practice is already over" You smiled at that thought as you checked your phone to see if your boss sent you any updates about your current job.

"Let's hang out today, I missed Japan I wanna visit my favorite places" you spoke walking towards the door, "Where do you wanna go first?" He questioned following behind you. "I'm hungry so we should go to that restaurant, is it still there?" You questioned as you tried to remember "the one called butterfly something right?" He questioned and you nodded.

"Yeah it's still open, I'm sure they'd love to have your fat ass back" he commented while you zipped up your camera bag. "You're just still salty about how I won the challenge instead of you" once you were both outside the warm sun beamed down on you both.

"We should also go to that ice cream shop near the school, I missed that place" you whined remember all the times you'd go there together after school after a rough day. Then your mind wondered to all the times you went there with Noya, As much as you wanted to forget those memories they were stuck with you just like the thought of him was.

...

"Princess where are you?" Noya spoke through the empty school halls, school ended about 20 minutes ago and he was waiting for you at the entrance but you never showed up. He figured you were staying late because of your photography class but you weren't in there, so maybe you were tutoring kids? But you weren't there either. "[Y/N]??? Where are you" he now shouted walking through the empty halls, He peaked into every classroom but couldn't seem to find you anywhere until you stopped in the hall and saw you in the school's garden.

He rushed downstairs to find you now on the bench staring out into the distance, "Princess, there you are, I was looking everywhere for you" he spoke causing you to jump. "Noya hey sorry" you like your voice a little soft. "Are you alright, did something happen?" He rushed to your side as you shook your head avoiding and type of eye contact with him, "look at me princess, what's wrong" he held your hand and he directed your face to him. Soon your puffy wet eyes were visible to him, "what's wrong princess? You can tell me anything" he spoke softly.

You shook your head as you felt yourself beginning to cry more, "we don't have to talk about it right now, just know that I'm here" he wrapped his arms around you placing your head on his shoulder as you began crying softly.

You both stayed there until you began to calm down, "sorry for getting your shirt wet" you sniffed as you removed yourself from his shoulder, "it's all fine, how are you feeling?" He questioned whipping your tears. "A little better, don't you have practice? I don't want you to get in trouble youre still a first year" you whispered whipping your nose, "I didn't, I wanted to surprise you but I couldn't find you" he let out a small chuckle as you stared out at the flowers around you two.

"Say what, how bout we go to this new ice cream shop, I'm pretty sure that'll make you forget everything" he spoke grabbing your hand and pulling you up to your feet. "Thank you" you smiled up at him while he did the same, he held your cheek before placing his lips against yours softly. "Anytime, now let's go before it gets late"

...

"[Y/N]? [Y/N]!! Stop daydreaming we're here" tobio spoke as you looked out your window to see the nostalgic ice cream shop. Your door was suddenly opened and you were met with tobio reaching his hand out to you, "seems like you can't get out yourself" he teased as you grabbed his hand and stepped out the car.

"Thank you Yama, such a gentleman" you teased as you both walked into the shop, you looked around seeing how it looked no different. You found yourself remembering how you and Noya sat together eat ice cream and goofing around, "Do you know what you want?" Tobio questioned while you hummed in response.

You both put in your orders and once you got them you left, looking around at the familiar street you couldn't help but smile as memories flooded your mind.

Soon it was time for you to head to the MSBY training gym, you sat in the car a bit hesitant to even leave once you arrived in front of the gym. "You're gonna be late y'know" tobio commented while to stared out at the gym, "look just call me if anything I'll be here" he reassured as you took a deep breath "you promise?" You questioned turning to him "pink promise" he held out his pinky while you smiled intertwined yours with his.

You stepped out of the car gathering your things, "I'll call you when I'm almost finished" you spoke before closing the door, you waved at him as you approached the doors of the gym. Once you opened them you were meet with a chill breeze, Soon you were directed towards the gym and the closer you got the more you could hear shoes scraping the floor and balls hitting the walls.

"Sir shes here" the receptionist spoke to what you were assuming was the coach, he made the team line up and told you to stand beside him. You kept your head low as he introduced you, "Guys this Ms.[L/N], for the next 2 weeks she'll be documenting and taking photos of you boys train so act as normal as possible" you were a bit confused at that considering you were only supposed to be taking photos and leaving.

You figured your boss gave you the project for the team since no had got to interview them yet, and you were already there. And you were right earlier he had texted you the changes of plans but you didn't see it.

Once introductions were finished you began setting up your cameras, you were glad you brought everything you needed to do a full on interview. The team continued practicing and you took photos whenever they went to spike the ball.

As you're taking pictures you suddenly see a ball flying towards your lens, you quickly took the camera off the stand allowing the ball to hit the stand instead of the camera. "Sorry!" Someone shouted while you gave them a thumbs up, just as you were about to pick up the stand someone already did it for you, "Thanks" you whispered out grabbing the stand but the person holding it didn't let it go.

"You can let go-"

"Princess?" That familiar voice spoke as you looked up, you saw his brown huge brown eyes that's someone made you melt even after all these years.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘