𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Conan Gray
Memories
"I wish that you would stay in my memories"

"I almost didnt recognize you" he spoke while you began to set the camera back up, "So when did you come back" he continued to try and make conversation and you tried your best to ignore him. "[Y/N], hello, I'm talking to you" "I know and I'm ignoring you" you spoke trying your best to avoid any type of contact with him. "Why? Aren't we like best friends?" He questioned trying to figure why you were so angry with him.

He wasn't the one who broke up with you, and he didn't up and disappeared after graduation, "Are you stupid?" You questioned looking through the photos you took. "Maybe for you princess" his words made you feel those familiar butterflies in your stomach all over again but you didn't want to show that, you inched away from him getting ready to take photos of the team until you felt his hands around your waist.

You quickly moved them, "I'm working, you should be practicing" he gave you a smirk before eyeing you up and down. "You can help me, like you used to" he whispered, as much as you wanted to tell him off you couldn't, you still had feelings for him yet you couldn't let him know that. Who knows what he'll do.

You walked away from him completely taking photos of his teammates practicing, "Hey was it [Y/N]? Do you remember me?" You heard from behind you and to your surprise hinata was standing right there. "Hinata? Hey how are you?" You gave him a small smile as you both engaged in conversation, Noya watched from afar as you interacted with Shoyo like you've know eachother for years yet you would barely speak to him. After all these years you're finally seeing eachother again and you want to act like the break was his fault.

He was annoyed, why couldn't you talk to him like that? What did he do wrong? For the remainder of practice he avoided you and you were glad you didn't have to talk to him, you then decided you'd set up your order for your private interview starting tomorrow. You walked over to the caption and asked him to line them up so you could go by numeric order, "Ok so you're first, starting tomorrow then you" you went down the line of players noting down the orders they're in. Once you finished you got back to taking pictures but this time of the coach and gym."

Once practice was over you packed up your stuff, it took you awhile to the point where the gym area was empty. You pulled the bag over your shoulder and made your way to the doors, you had already texted tobio so maybe he was waiting outside, suddenly you were pulled to the side and your mouth was covered.

You looked to see Noya looking down at you extremely annoyed, "what do you want it's getting late" you questioned looking down at your feet. "Why are you like avoiding me?" He questioned "I'm not I'm just doing my job" "You can do your job and talk to everyone else but me?" The small area you both were in fell silent as you both didn't say anything.

"Why'd you leave?" He questioned as you played with the straps of your bag, "I don't have to answer you" you tried to walk away but he pulled you close to him. "I want an answer" you tried to move out of his grasp but it was useless, "give me an answer" "I needed to get away" you spoke your eyes never looking up to meet his. "From what?" "You, Noya, I needed to get away from you" you spoke his grip around your wrist getting tighter, "What did I do to you? You're the one that broke up with me" his words started to make you angry, after all these years he never saw what was wrong with his actions

"You were literally fawning over another woman and telling everyone I was just your fucking best friend, that's embarrassing Noya, now I come back and you act like everything is perfectly fine" you finally look up at him and he's just starting down at you "I hate you I really do y'know" You backed away from him feeling his hand slowly releasing his hold around your wrist "I should go-" suddenly his lips were on yours and you couldn't help but melt into it.

You missed this, you missed him, his lips, his touch, his everything. You felt his hands trail up to your waist pulling you closer to deepen the kiss, he soon pulled away leaving you speechless. "Doesn't seem like you hate me" he smirked down at you as his lips connected with yours again, "y'know I almost didn't recognize you, you look so different, especially that body of yours" he spoke in between kisses but you didn't listen to anything he was saying you were only focused on his lips and the way his hands touched you.

He soon began kissing down your neck, his hands now rest on your ass. He left wet kisses down your neck sucking and nibbling on a certain spot causing you to let out a low sound, "Noya..." you moaned out as your hand trailed up his neck. "Fuck you sound so sexy" he whispered against your neck squeezing your ass while he pulled you closer to the point where your chest was pressed up against him. 

Soon you felt vibrations in you pocket then you remembered tobio was waiting outside, you quickly pulled away from him and pulled out your phone to see missed calls and texts messages from tobio. "I should go" you quickly spoke fixing yourself up, "wait, can I get your number?" He spoke holding you in place. "Listen Noya, I don't think this is a good idea" you spoke trying to walk away but he held you in front of him.

"This was a mistake, bye" you spoke before finally talking your leave. Noya watched as you walked away leaving him alone in the gym, in all honesty he didn't want to pursue a relationship with you he just wanted you back wrapped around his finger, and he'll do whatever he as to get you back there.

He missed having you around after you left, and he could easily tell how much you still wanted him. He saw it in your eyes and god did he love that helpless look.

"What took you so long?" Tobio questioned as you got into that, Tobio was one of your trusted and closest friends and you really didn't want to lie to him.

"Bathroom"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘