3.Cold Jade

Lan Wangji
.
.
.

The Gusu Lan Clan is a cultivation clan based in the Cloud Recesses, a residence on a remote mountain outside the city of Gusu.
In the cultivation world, the Lan Clan is recognized as one of the most respected clans. The Lan Clan has 3000 rules for themselves, which must be followed by all who come to the Cloud Recesses. They are well-known for their physical strength, as evidenced by punishments or practices involving copying rules while doing handstands. The forehead ribbon with a cloud pattern symbolizes the restrictions they impose on themselves.

The famous twin Jades of the Lan Clan are highly regarded for their power, bravery, and skill as cultivators. Both brothers were Alphas.

The elder one is Lan Xichen, a 22-year-old Jade. Due to the unfortunate death of his parents, he became the sect leader at a very young age with the help of his Uncle, Grandmaster Lan Qiren, who was the beta.

Xichen, being an Alpha, is a calm and composed person, always with a soft facial expression. Xichen's only weakness is his younger brother; he loves him dearly and would do anything for him.
This protectiveness stems from a promise he made to his mother, who passed away when Xichen was 10 years old, to always take care of his little brother.Despite being punished to stay in the Jingshi without contact with the outside world, his mother suffered from a severe illness that led to her death, followed by his father's seclusion."

Currently, Xichen was sitting in his throne room, reading a document that had arrived from Yunmeng. After finishing the document, he looked at his uncle with a genuine smile and said, "So we really have a male omega to see in this century."

His uncle, seated at his right side, nodded while caressing his goatee. "This is a blessing for our world-to witness the miracle created by God Himself." He then looked at his nephew. "This omega child is now 16 years old. There is a significant age gap between you two. I think Wangji is the best choice to send for the proposal. He is the most skillful cultivator, and an Alpha like Wangji deserves this opportunity."

Xichen understood that this proposal was the best option for his brother, and no one could compete with Wangji. He nodded in agreement with his uncle's statement. "I will send someone to fetch Wangji, as he went for a night hunt."

************
In the silent depths of the jungle, several disciples were walking attentively, keeping an eye out for any suspicious movements around them.

Suddenly, they heard a loud scream of a girl, and instantly, they all became alert."Let's go there," one of them instructed, and the rest followed with nods of agreement.
Upon reaching the source of the scream, they found a young girl standing there. Judging by her appearance, she seemed to be barely 18 or 19 years old, dressed in light blue clothes with a floral pattern.
As she saw the disciples approaching, she ran towards them and pleaded, "Help.. please help me.."

One of the senior disciples stepped forward and said, "Madam, we will help you. We are all from the Gusu Lan Clan. But first, please tell us what happened." He tried to comfort her with his words.

She took a few breaths to calm herself and collect her thoughts. When she felt composed enough, she said, "My little brother was with me here, and suddenly some strange people appeared. They looked like dead creatures, and he bravely fought to protect me. He went in that direction. Please help my brother; he is too young to fight them alone."

"Dead corpses," one of the disciples said. They all ran towards the direction she had indicated.
They found a young boy fighting alone with fears corpses. The boy fell down, and the disciples rushed forward to engage the fears corpses in battle.

More fears corpses appeared as the fight continued. The girl took her injured brother and hid behind a tree.It was difficult for these disciples to fight with 50 fearsome corpses at the same time. "We need Huanguang Jun; there are too many to handle."