Don't make me say it

You had just finished a scene with Margot and you talking to her about Emily. Margot, Taylor and Tom were the only people that knew you were two were dating.

"I just feel like I'm some kind of burden for her. But then when we're alone it's like she's a completely different person."

You say to Margot.

"And you tried talking to her about it?"

"I mean yeah, but it didn't change anything It's kind of manipulative how she can turn it on and off so quick."

"I'm sure she's not trying to be. That doesn't seem like something Emily would do."

You thought the same thing, but these past few weeks you felt like you didn't even know Emily. You started to cry and Margot put a hand on your shoulder.

"Y/n, it's going to be okay."

You wiped under your eyes trying to pull yourself together.

"I think i'm going to spend some time in my trailer."

"Okay hunny, let me know if you need anything."

You nod your head and walk over to your trailer. You sit down on the couch in your trailer and start going over lines for your next scene. Not even 5 minutes later you hear the trailer door opening revealing Emily. She quickly walks and in shutting the door behind her.

"Hey Em."

You say with a sigh. She smiles and walks over to you, cupping your face in her hands.

"What's wrong, love?"

"Nothing. Just missed you."

You lie, with a fake smile. You miss when this felt real. You did really care for Emily, things were just different now.

She believed your lie, pulling you into a kiss. Things start to escalate as Emily straddles you. You were now lying on your back as her hands pressed against your back, pulling your shirt off. She started kissing down your neck.

"Emily."

You say gasping for air. You hated the effect she still had on you. She stopped and pulled back slightly from you.

"What is it, are you okay? We can stop."

She gets off of you so you're now sitting side by side on the couch. You pull your shirt back on feeling exposed enough already.

"We need to talk about our relationship."

She looks confused, which pisses you off because you don't understand why she doesn't see the reason why you're upset.

"Emily, I care about you deeply, but this is not a real relationship."

"What do you mean it's not a 'real' relationship?"

She says suddenly getting angry.

"I mean that I can't hide like this anymore. I mean on Monday when I tried to hold your hand, under the table, keep in mind, you dropped my fucking hand! I mean what am supposed to do with that!"

"Well I care about our relationship too!"

She says, gesturing with her hands as she stands up, seeming like she has the power if she's taller than you.

"Y/n I care about our relationship so much, that's why we need to hide it!"

"Oh please Emily, you don't want to hide it because you value our relationship you want to hide it because you value your reputation."

This silenced her, she stood there frozen as a tear ran down her face. You stood up and said before you walked out the door,

"This is over."