Meeting the Weirdos

As we enter the hotel my vision was bombarded with various masses bright lights, large signs, and massive stained glass windows, as I finished adjusting to the sights we were approach by a group, comprised of a short girl with an X over her eye and two quite familiar faces.

"Fluffy, Short Stack!" a gramble escaped Husker's lips while Nifty gained a bright Smile and increased her speed of approach.

"Husky! It's so nice to you again, you too Nif, how have you two been doing?"

"Good this place is fun.” replied Niffty

“That's good. What about you sour puss?"

Husk rolls his and responded "A lot better before you got here"

"Nice to see you too Kitty cat"

"Go fuck your self"

“Been there, done that" as I finishal moaking Husk the X eyed girl looking at me with suspecting look end I dicided to test the waters.

"Hey shorty whatch you lookin' at"

"Who are you"

"Damn, Direct and to the point I like that well I'm Karma an old friend of Husk, Niffty, and Alastor from years ago." She looks over my shoulder at M.S.P and he just closes his eyes and tilts his head, so She just sighs and me and Charlie chuckle

“Why are you here"

"Came here to help out Boss with this place"

"And your boss is"

"Him" i say as I point Alastor

"Really, him how is he your boss"

"I sold my soul to him what about you miss”

"It's Vaggie and I'm Charlie's girlfriends”

"well nice to meet you Vaggie” as I attempted to reach out for a hand shake she steps back I raise my eyebrow.

"I'll be friendly and all but I don't trust you” she states as she walks away

"What's her problem" Al walks behind me

"She’s not my biggest fan”

“What you do to piss her off”

“She thinks I’m tricking Charlie for power”

“You're not known for being trustworthy even if you usually do tell the truth" he shrugs

"Well anyways welcome to the hotel”

“Pretty” I exclaimal bobbing my head

“Why yes it is expeshley after I renovated it when I Joined On. here here how about I give you a tour

“That would be great M.S.P"

Charlie approcked and asked “What does M.S.P stand for"

I turned around and state "It stands for My Scarlet Pimp."

"Where Did that name come from "

I chuckled "I started calling him that a few weeks after he won my soul and invited me to live in his old radio Station” I smirked and looked at al" Isn't that right darling" purposefully using his favorite term when addressing females to mess with him.

He Side eyed me with a smirk "Yes that is quite true it was almost 9 years ago if I'm remembering correctly."

"Wait" Vaggie Said from on the couch "You and him lived together before he disappeared"

I turn around "Yeah, hey Al mind if I tell then how we met”

His smiled and stated “That would be a wonderful idea!"

P. S Sorry for the late upload the writer and I have been stomped down with school work, but we should be able to post more oftens soon. Give it about another month and a school will be out!