Welcome Back

This is Pentagram city the real "Sin city" this is were sinners go after they die, and it is my home.

Hi, I'm Karma a spider demon in the "service" of this tutchy cunt named Valentino, but he's not my real boss that would be the Radio Demon, my strawberry pimp, Alastor.

He disappeared Seven years ago the others think he "fell by holy arm" witch is just a fancy way of saying he was killed by an angel, but that's a buntch of bull shit he's alive I can sense it for context, a few years back M.S.P. owned a club were sinners could gamble anything even their Souls and and I just so happen to be one of those "lucky" souls who gamble it for fun. So after that I served Mr. Al until he disappeared and the Vee's, Vox Valentino, and Violet, took his business and now I'm here stuck working for this stupid moth, but when boss returns I'll be at his side the instant I can.

***

this week at work has been as boring as ever but recently Angel Dust, another of Valentino's servants has been acting weird. Then Lucifer's daughter appeared and started arguing with Valentino

"what's that about" I asked

"Nothing " A.D said loosely

"Oh come on we may not be friends , but I'm not going to tell no body"

He looked at me for a second "you know the new hotel that helps Sinners redeem themselves"

"Yeah" I said over the belligerent yelling already knowing where this is going.

"Well I have be going their and well Valentino is not happy"

"Well Valentino can go fuck him self for all I care, and good for you" I exclaimed While sholder bumping him.

Just then a large plum of red smoke appeared and out poped Alastor

"Boss" I said in barely concealed joy.

"Karma! my old friends how have you been" he stayed with his Sighicher smile.

"Worried where in hell you went. Just leaving me here and having to work for Valentino" I huffed out crossing my arms.

He smiled and stayed "my apologies Dear I'll be more open if it happens again, but now that I'm back do you wish to leave this place and come work for me with again."