Welcome to The Hazben Hotel!

I stood there, speechless just staring at him

"Really" I managed to sputter out

"Of course darling I would be happy to take you back and away from this place" He offered his hand and I just broke down and cried and out of motion I hugged him.

He chuckled and tapped my shoulder, saying "Darling can you let go?" I nodded and stepped back.

"I take that as a yes."

"Yes, of course."

"Good "

"Angel there you are"

I looked over completely having forgotten him, and the site I saw was priceless. He looked flabbergasted with his mouth wide open.

"Angel?" I stayed slightly louder than usual to snap him out of his stupid zone out, or whatever it was.

"Yeah" he said, shaking his head

"You good" I stated insightfully

"Yeah just shocked"

"What didn't expect me to belong to the radio demon among other things? so Al what are you doing here"

"Oh, just looking for Charlie"

"Well she is in there yelling at the moth wanker about Angle going to the hotel which I'm guessing you are helping at for you own amusement"

"Then I suppose I can wait for a bit"

"So how long have you been back at M.S.P"

"Only a day or so"

"cool "

"How long have you been working for Valintino"

"He and the other Vee's took over your old business after you left"

"Well you won't have to stay here any longer" As we finished our chat Charlie and Valentino exited their room.

"Oh, hay Al what you doing here" she asked

"Just came to tell you that the other renovations are nearly done, but I would like you to introduce you to my old friend Karma. She will be helping at the hotel, say hi Karm"

I walked. forward and waved "Hey princess"

"Nice to meet you Karma"

"You too but this place is killing the vibe so let's bounce" As we walked off the moth bastard decided to be a wank-off one more time by grabbing my Shoulder and yelling. "you can't just leave you to belong to me!"

"Actually," Alastor Said as he approached and a green glowing Chain appeared around my neck and leading to his hand "She belongs to me" as he pulled me to him using the chain

"Whatever," Valentine said while Stomping off to his office.

"Well now that that is over let's go" M.S.P states casually. A moment later as we were walking to the hotel me and charlie Strike up a conversation

"So you and Alastor are friends" She asked me With a wide smile on her face

"Yeah we met a bit before his little disappearing act "

"Realy"

"Mhm lost my soul to him in a bet "

"Oh well I'm sure you're going to love it at the hotel"

"Speaking of witch" al cut in "We're here, you ready little spider

"As much as ever" I replied