Chapter 29

Chapter-29

Ranvijay's POV

Half past six

The watch showed and the anxiety in me grew even more with each passing second. I kept waiting and waiting even though I hated waiting for someone the most. However, this time I wasn't getting impatient or angry but was just anxious.

Why anxious? You may all ask.

Because the woman for whom I have been waiting for so long is not someone easy to deal with. And I now am very well aware of this fact because not even the heavens can convince her to do anything against her will. The way she had told me earlier about her disapproval, I don't know what to think in my mind. If she will come or not, that's what has been going on in my mind ever since I had gone back to the hotel.

She didn't came back with me to the hotel and I also didn't forced her because I know she might be missing her grandmother. I still couldn't get that morning incident out of my mind yet. I couldn't believe she is that same person, it has been almost seven years to that day. Honestly, I had hated that girl at that time but I can't say the same thing now.

What is going on with me?

The sound of heels clicking against the marbled floor echoed in the silent environment taking my attention without an effort. In the silent hall, the only voice that echoed was of those heels.

A breath of relief escaped my lips unconsciously when I saw her descending down the stairs dressed beautifully in a dark pink short dress. However, the relief didn't last long when I actually noticed the length of that dress. It was an off shoulder dress which stopped a few inches above her knees. My gaze froze at her face, it had a very light make up with nude lips and her hairs as usual were tied in a low messy bun with few strands framing her round face.

 My gaze froze at her face, it had a very light make up with nude lips and her hairs as usual were tied in a low messy bun with few strands framing her round face

She walked towards where I was standing and stopped just in front of me without saying anything. Her eyes drew my attention towards them and for a moment those amber brown eyes got me drowned into themselves.

"What are you looking at?"

Her voice fell in my ears and I teared my gaze away from her face before speaking.

"Nothing, we should go."

I spoke and walked ahead leading us both towards the car parked outside. As I walked out, my eyes didn't failed to notice the same man whom I had meet earlier standing their and looking at me with an angry expression.

His blue ocean eyes bored into mine as if threatening me with them. His pale white face with light stubble wearing a rock hard expression was fixed on me. Joe, that is his name but I don't understand his such rude behavior towards me. I have never in my life experienced anything like that up until now and I definitely not like it at all.