Chapter 15

Chapter-15

Knock knock

A knock was heard on the door and the other person came in after hearing a positive reply.

"Hukum,"

Ranvijay looked up to see Viraj standing at the entrance of his office.

He looked at Vikram once and the latter excused him quickly leaving the two brothers alone. He raised one eyebrow asking Viraj to speak while lighting his donfield cigar.

Viraj took a deep breath, closing the door behind him he moved to where Ranvijay was sitting.

"What are you doing here, bhai sa hukum? Aren't you coming to office?"

"I was doing some work, Viraj"

Ranvijay said and got up from his seat he moved towards the large window looking outside his office.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What is it, Viru?"

Ranvijay asked Viraj not moving his gaze from the glass window as Viraj stood at his place in silence.

"I am not a kid, bhai sa hukum. Stop calling me that,"

Viraj walked and stood besides his elder brother.

"You all are kids for me, Viru, no matter how grown up you are,"

Ranvijay said and placed his arm around Viraj's shoulder.

"Bhai sa, are you happy?"

Viraj asked breaking the silence between them.

"It doesn't matter, Viraj"

Ranvijay stated crushing the cigar in the ash tray.

"It does, bhai sa. You have given us everything we wanted even before asking. You did everything to make us happy and now you also deserve it. Your happiness also matters....it matters alot, bhai sa hukum,"

Viraj told frowning at his brother's statement.

"Viraj....my happiness lies in yours, that's it. I want you all to stay happy,"

"But bhai sa...."

Ranvijay stopped him from speaking any further as he walked them both out of his cabin.

"You don't have to worry about anything, Viraj. Trust me I will handle everything, you just have to make me proud,"

Viraj nodded at Ranvijay's words and said,