Chapter One

Authors' note
Hey guys it's Inna and Anna we are from Greece, so English is not our first language. Please let us know if there are any mistakes but don't be rude.

The Gang Leader Is Mine

COPYRIGHT © 2015

ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED

All the stuff in the story are imaginary and ours. Any resemblance with real events is a coincidence. If you steal any of our work we will find you and chop that ass of yours!! Just kidding... Not!!! xD

Enjoy

-On the side is Lily Collins as Alex Adams-
* * *

Lexi's POV

Beep beep beep...

I let out a sigh as I closed my alarm clock which shows that it's 7 in the morning. I stretched my arms and legs and got out of my bed to get ready for school.

I went to the bathroom which is conected to my room and I hopped into the shower. When I finished washing my hair and body I got out and dried myself with a towel. I brushed my brown wavy hair and tied them into a messy bun. Then I did my makeup which consists of two layers of mascara which made my brown eyes stood out, a little foundation and a nude lip stick.

When I was satisfied with my hair and makeup I went to my closet and picked my black skinny jeans which are ripped on both knees, a grey AC/DC shirt, my combat boots and my black leather jacket.

When I was finally ready I grabbed my school bag and my phone and head down the stairs. I went to the kitchen to find my parents with my little brother Cody. Cody is a 5 year old kid with black hair which he inherited from our mother and blue eyes from our father. I am so jealous of his eyes 'cause I inherited my mom's dull brown eyes.

"Morning." I said when I entered into the kitchen and ruffled my brother's hair.

"Good Morning sweetheart." my mom said while I picked an apple to eat.