Chapter 7: The Police's Duty

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Eat this, bitch.~" He said to him and make him was shooting his flames out and flamethrower burning at Vermin-Man.

The demon creature bug was been burning alive by (Y/N)'s flamethrower signal move that he is killing him and make the demon creature was screaming out in pain by (Y/N)'s holy flames from the power that he just use

Angela who was slowly got up from the ground and she is breathing out little bit and make her was breathing out little bit and she said to (Y/N).

Angela: "Thanks." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're welcome, Angela." He said to her and make him was breath little bit and he give her a hand and make grab it and he get her up from the ground and then she is breathing out little bit and she was calm for herself and make her turn to look at (Y/N) who kill the demon by himself.

Angela: "What was that creature?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Another demon or something else...but whatever it is...I'm going to make sure that he is dead right now." He said to Angela and then (Y/N) check the body of Vermin-Man was still burning and make sure that he need to be dead from now on.

Angela: "Is he-" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "Death...pretty much dead already." He said to her.

Angela: "How can demons know we are exists in this world?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was thinking and he said.

(Y/N): "They think you are real, alright....but whatever it is you aren't alone right now...anyway let's get going right now...but many demons will be appeared here anytime and soon, Angela." He said to her and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) was look at her and he told her that the two of them will meet again and make (Y/N) was use the magic power to teleport himself into his home right away.

When (Y/N) use his power to teleport himself and gone away and make him definitely heading out to his own home and leave Angela was stood right there and she turn her head to look down at the burning corpse of demon that (Y/N) just kill it with hi...

When (Y/N) use his power to teleport himself and gone away and make him definitely heading out to his own home and leave Angela was stood right there and she turn her head to look down at the burning corpse of demon that (Y/N) just kill it with his power and it seems he is dead already.