She looked up the stairs and said in her mind, "Should I talk to Ava after dinner? Yes, I had to talk that's why I was waiting for him so eagerly but if he gets angry. So what? anyway his mind always remains hot in anger, ohh this hot headed can't easy to handle?"

Said this, a smile appeared on her face and after some time Avayan came down freshened up.

Nitya served dinner for him and she herself sat down and started eating with him. After eating, he left from there without saying anything and Nitya started cleaning the kitchen.

As she was free, she quickly moved towards Avayan's room, but stopped near the door, took a deep breath, opened the door and went to his room.

She was very surprised. She looked around the room and said to herself, "Where has he gone? He came here to his room, so where did he go?"

Having said this, she checked in the ward room and bathroom but Avayan was not there either.

Nitya was completely surprised, she did not understand anything as to where Avayan had gone because she had seen him going to his room. And after that she did not see him coming out.

Thinking all this, she came out of his room and then went downstairs to search for him.

On the other hand, in a big room of a white bungalow, the pages of the files kept on table and also some pages were scattered in the room due to the wind.

Meanwhile there came a woman whose age would be around fifty-five to fifty-six, and who was wearing a green saree.

She entered the room and placed her hand on her forehead and said, "Oh God, this boy has again scattered his files. He has not even closed the window, I don't know when he will grow up."

She had just said this when a voice came from behind, "Maa, next month I am going to be 29 years old and you are saying when will I grow up."

She looked back irritably at this and said, "Aadhar! It doesn't matter how old you get, your intelligence should also increase with age."

Aadhar was standing behind and had a lovely smile on his face and this lady is Aadhar's mother.

Aadhar came forward and said, "Maybe you are forgetting that your son is a senior CBI officer of this city and you are underestimating me too much Maa."

On this his mother said, "Yes, yes, I know that my son is a senior CBI officer but perhaps you are forgetting that I am your mother and I have told you so many times not to keep your things scattered like this."

"And then when you don't get anything, Then you will lift the whole house on your head and turn everything upside down." She continued.

Taking the pages of the files from her hands Aadhar said laughingly, "Calm down, calm down Maa."

She laughed at this and while Aadhar was holding the pages of the file from her hand, her attention went to a page on which the photo seemed familiar to her. And she took a page from Aadhar's hand and started looking at it.

She said, "Aadhar he is Avayan, isn't he?"

Aadhar said with sad smile, "Yes Maa he is Avayan".

Whereas his mother happily looked at Avayan's picture and said, "How much has he changed?"

Aadhar took that page from her hand, placed it on the table and said, "Yes, he has changed a lot."

His mother saw the disappointment on Aadhar's face, that is why she did not say anything further. Because she knew very well how much Aadhar loves Avayan and he has not been in touch with Aadhar for the last so many years.