Good Mourning

PHAM HANNI

I already told Anna to stay away from my Minji, but she is obstinate, and she even asked my Minji to pick her up at the club.

I can't believe she had the guts to kiss my Minji on the cheek when she knows and is aware that my Minji is no longer a single woman.

It's already midnight. She is currently sitting on the chair at her own house. Her hands are both tied up behind the chair. I easily tied her to the chair by myself.

"Annyeong." I greeted her with an evil smile on my face, even though she couldn't see me because it was dark here.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Your nightmare." I chuckled.

"How did you get in here?"

She is so calm, I want to hear her cry and beg.

"I use the door."

"Let me go." She demanded.

"Shiro."

"Who are you? What do you want from me?"

"I want you to die."

"Show yourself, coward!" She raised her tone, which made me smirk.

I opened the lights and she adjusted her sight. She looks so surprised to see me and she notices that I'm holding a butterfly knife.

Finally, she got scared when she saw me holding a butterfly knife.
I played with my balisong while slowly walking towards her.

"What are you doing here, Ha—?" I put my index finger on her lips to stop her from talking.

"It's Ms Seal for you, Anna-shii." She glared at me, but I just smiled at her. "Are you ready for our lesson today?"

"Wh—arghhhh!"She is also loud, like others.

This will be a bloody night...

___________

MINJI

I felt someone kissing me all over the face and I know it's my sneaky girl. I remember I slept in Rei's room, but this Girl managed to get inside of this room.

"Minmin—wake up." She said it cutely, which made me chuckle. I slowly opened my eyes and she was smiling widely at me.

"How did you get in?" I questioned her and she pouted.

"You don't want me here?" She looked at me sadly.

"I'm just asking how my sneaky Bunny managed to get inside of this room." I stroke her hair and she purrs.

"I asked Yujin to take care of my unnie." She kissed me on the lips.

"Good morning, Hon."

"Hon?" She nodded.

"I want to call you that." I smiled at her and I started pinching her cheeks.

"You're so adorable, Hon." Her face immediately turned red.

"You're blushing."

"It sounds so good when it comes from your mouth." She buried her blushing face in my neck. "Hon, I love you."

"I love you too, Hon." I kissed her head.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, interrupting our sweet moment.

"Lovebirds, it's time to eat our breakfast!" I heard Jennie shout, and Hanni groaned.

"Let's go, Hanhan." She shook her head. "Why?"