Blind Date

MINJI

Today, yujin is busy choosing my outfit for the blind date she and Bae set up. Bae joined Yujin in finding someone for me because she doesn't want me to die single and virgin.

"Here, wear this. I think it will look good on you." Yujin handed me the outfit she chose.

I went inside the bathroom to change my clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror. I think these clothes look better to wear on a blind date than my hoodies.

I went out of the bathroom. Bae stood up from the bed, and she clapped her hands.

"Much better than hoodies." Bae commented, and she gave Yujin a thumbs up.

"Do I look good?" I asked them, and they nodded simultaneously.

"Let's go now before you get late on your blind date." Yujin threw my sling bag at me and I caught it.

We went out of the penthouse and we made sure it was fully locked because someone might sneak in.

It's been 3 days since I felt someone sneak into my room. I think the double lock helped a lot. The culprit can't enter the penthouse anymore, if there is a culprit, because it might be just a dream that someone is sneaking into my room.

We ride in Bae's Koenigsegg Gemera, a four-seater and a fast car. She had good taste in cars. I like her cars because the interior is my favorite color, which is Blue.

Bae is the one driving, yujin is sitting in the passenger seat, and I'm in the back seat alone.

We went to 943 King Cross Seoul, which is a Harry Potter themed cafe. famous because of its theme and food.

Bae parked the car and we got out of the car together. A lot of people were looking at us. I think riding in a pretty expensive car can attract a lot of attention.

We went inside the cafe and were greeted by the staff. I followed Yujin and Bae. I think my date is already here.

An attractive lady waved at us, and Yujin waved back at her. I think she is my date and she is so pretty

"Couz, this is Bae Suzy and she will be your date for today or forever

"Couz, this is Bae Suzy and she will be your date for today or forever." I bowed to my date, and she smiled widely at me.

"I'm Kim Minji, but Minji will be fine." She offered a handshake, and I politely accepted it.

"Nice meeting you, Minji." We shook our hands.

"Nice meeting you as well, Suzy." We smiled at each other.

"I guess this is our cue to go and give the two of you a private time." Bae put her arm around Yujin's shoulders.