Visiting

REI

We are at the rooftop and I can see Minji and Yujin at the other building talking with each other.

"Did you have fun?" I asked my little sister.

"It's been awhile since I did that again." She leaned against the railings.

"Did jack make sure it was all clean?" She hummed in response. "Don't do that again."

"I can't promise." I sighed.

That's the same sentence you said five years ago.

"What if she learns everything and she gets scared of you?" I questioned her.

"Easy, l'm going to lock her in my villa on the island that Dad bought for me. Therefore, she can't get away from me and she will be with me forever. I'll make sure she will love me till her last breath and I don't care what it takes." She seriously stated, while looking at the peaceful sky.

"It's not love anymore, Pham Hanni." She gave me a sharp look.

"It is still love, but it has turned into obsession." She chuckled, and she pulled out her phone. "Don't worry, I will never hurt her physically."

"Mom will get mad at you if she learns you did it again." She sighed and nodded.

"I know, but she can't do something about it because she has also done it before. She is the reason why l'm capable of doing this."

"Sis, stop this already." She shook her head.

"I can't until I already know for sure that no one will steal her away from me."

"Just beat them but don't kill them. Your heart will shatter if her feelings for you turn into fear."

"It will not be when she really heads over heels for me." She started walking away, leaving me alone on the rooftop.

11:46AM Hanni
> It will.
Seen

______

MINJI

Yujin, Bae, and I planned to visit Suzy today. It's been 5 days since we last interacted with her and we are worried about her
because she has been ignoring our calls and texts.

We rode in Bae's car and she drove to JY University since she had afternoon classes.

We went inside the JY University Main Building and we looked around first before we asked her whereabouts.

"Excuse me." Yujin approached one of the JY students, and we followed her.

"Yes?" The student politely bowed at us, and we did the same.

"We want to ask where we can find Bae Suzy." Yujin said, and the student looked at the three of us.

"She left JY University for a new opportunity that the famous university abroad offered to her." We all frowned because of what she said.

"You mean she is now studying abroad?" I asked, and she nodded.

"It happened all of a sudden. We were all surprised to hear that the Student Council Vice President of JY University left. We just read the news that she is leavingY forum, and I heard she never bids goodbye to anyone, even her friends." She explained, and the sadness was evident on her face.

"Ahm ok, thank you and sorry for interrupting your time." Yujin spoke up, and we bowed to the student.

"It's nothing, I have a class, so I'm going ahead now." We nodded, and she waved at us.