Ex-Girlfriend

MINJI

Is it normal to catch up with your ex? We were sitting in front of each other and she was smiling widely, which really strange.

*P CAFE*

We are in the school cafe, I'm sipping my frapped avoiding to made eye contact with Hanni.

Bae is aware of Hanni's and my past; she knows that Hanni was both my first love and my first ex.

"Are we just going to look at each other?" Rei asked while looking at us one by one.

"Ahh, I thought we were just going to chill here. I didn't know we have to talk. So, what are we going to talk about?" I mentally facepalm myself because of Bae's stupid thinking.

"You are really stupid sometimes, Bae." Rei stated, and Bae pouted.

"Stop pouting, you look disgusting." Rei and I said it in sync.

We looked at each other and we did a high five. "Assa!"

"Wow, I can't believe both of you just teamed up to tease me." Bae shook her head in disbelief.

"Get used to it, Rei." We said it again in sync, and we chuckled.

"Babe!" We snapped our heads to where the voice came from.
He approached our table and go to Hanni's side.

"Why are you here?" Hanni asked coldly.

"I saw you outside, so I thought I should greet you at least." Hanni rolled her eyes.

I thought they were in a relationship. Why was she like that to him?

"Oh! You are with your friends. I have never seen you before.

He pointed at me.

"I'm a new student here and it's my first day of school. I'm Minji." I introduced myself and he just nodded. I think he should introduce himself. I didn't even know him.

"You should introduce yourself, Kurt." Rei demands.

"She probably knows me already since my face is all over the school and everyone knows me." He said proudly.

"Except me." I uttered, and he looked at me.

"Are you living under a rock?" He raised his one eyebrow.

"Does your face get broadcast on national TV or even in the newspaper?" I asked, that made him look annoyed.

"If you are the son of the president, I might know you."

"Nice one." Bae whispered to me, and we fist bumped under the table.

"Kurt Nythan or Kurt." He introduced himself, and that made me smirk in my mind.

"Great to know your name, Kurt-shii." I smiled at him and he just nodded.

"Don't you have practice? Can you go now? We are in the middle of catching up with each other and you are not part of it." Rei said seriously and coldly, that made me scared of this side of hers.

"Why so cold, Rei? I just want to see my girlfriend." He was about to hold Hanni's hand, but Hanni crossed her arms.

"Hanni, make him go away." Rei demanded.

"Fine, I will get going now. See you later, babe." He kissed Hanni's cheek, and he went out of the cafe.

"Cringey AF." Bae whispered, and I stopped myself from laughing.

"Don't make me laugh, Bae." I whispered back to her.

"What are you two whispering about?" My cousin, Yujin finally spoke after she finished her slice of cake as well as mine.