CHP 7

OB•SES•SION
; the state of being obsessed with someone or something.

JOHARI E EVANS.
NOT PROOFREAD !

"Now before you start hating—ask yourself be honest, ain't I'm clean though?" Mari questioned Johari and the two other people he was with while doing a 360. Hair mugged him and brought the blunt up to his plump lips once more. 

"Yes queen! everything in a bag of chips." June, one of Johari's mutuals, hyped Mari up, eliciting a deep laugh from him. The two did nothing but play all day while Johari sat back and observed, basically being a babysitter. 

"You look stupid as fuck," Johari finally said, ashing whatever blunt was left. Mari stopped his movements and smacked his lips. He could've sworn Johari was his number one hater. 

"I'm fresh! and that's why yo' ass mad." Mari said, running his rough hands down the bright pink suit he had on. Johari had no idea why he was so dressed up when they were doing nothing but burning a warehouse down. 

"Keep playin, yo' dumb ass already looks casket ready." Johari spoke, Bordley standing up straight and walking towards the back of the black van. They were already running late, and he didn't want to waste any more time. He missed Azai.

"Get in or get left," Johari warned, sitting comfortably in a seat on the right side of the van. Mari snapped out of the playful trance he was in and made his way to the van, sitting on the opposite side. 

"Y'all think this shit, a good idea?" June questioned him, looking up from his phone. He was a bit younger than the two, being nineteen years old. Johari had found him getting jumped by five other niggas and decided to be captain save a hoe, and bring him in.

The young boy didn't have much knowledge of the street shit, but Boy Johari made sure he had it down, telling him the most important things. About six months after that, June was practically a pro at what he did, earning a spot under Johari. 

"Na' but ain' shit we could do, but sit and find out." Johari shrugged, answering honestly. He found burning the whole warehouse thing stupid, for the simple fact that Solone and the rest of his people had other buildings around the city. 

Johari would've suggested letting them attack first, so they would've had a more decent plan, but knowing Calvin, he was never a patient person. "Then why do we—" June began before Mari cut him off with a cough. 

"Don't question it; just do as said. Its that or multiple bullets in between yo' eyes." Mari reminded him, making June sink further into his seat. He knew rule number five.  And yet he still questioned their line of work. 

"10 miles deep, y'all gotta walk the rest." The well-known driver, Bunny, spoke, stopping in the middle of the rode. They were surrounded by nothing but trees and an untamed landscape. Grabbing the bombs, gasoline, and two guns, Johari was the first one to exit the van. 

"Whew, a nigga balls sweating and shit." Mari spoke his thoughts out loud, exiting the van with spare clothes in his hand. "We ain't need to know that shit, dirty dan." June frowned his face up, making sure his guns were fully loaded. 

"Ian' mean to say that shit out loud, shut the fuck up." Mari smacked his lips, undressing himself and slipping on the spare clothes that were all black. June and Johari waited until he was done impatiently