✿•Prologue•✿

𝐁LOOD the only thing he can see as far as his eyes flicker open, it's the only thing he can see - blood

𝐁LOOD the only thing he can see as far as his eyes flicker open, it's the only thing he can see - blood. Everywhere. He tries to move, but his whole body is numb. It's as if he's trapped in his own body, unable to do anything but stare in horror. Yet, his brain is screaming, trying to make sense of what's happening around him.

Slowly, he becomes aware of the pool of blood surrounding him. He's sitting in the middle of it, his love of life cradled in his arms. The warmth of his blood seeps through his clothes, and he can feel the stickiness of it on his skin...

"Love..." A soft voice drew him out of his thoughts... He realised that he was holding someone in his arms, tears were continuously flowing down his face.

"Love, l.let m...me go..." The man in his arm stuttered...

The man's eyes widened in disbelief, and he shook his head as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. His voice was barely more than a whisper as he repeated,
"NO, NO, NO," over and over. Tears streamed down his face, and his body trembled with fear as he held onto the hands of the person he loved more than anything else in the world.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME," he sobbed. "You PROMISED me that you would be with me forever... You PROMISED me that you would never let go of my hand."
His voice cracked, "YOU PROMISED ME, Yoongi-ah!!"
He struggled to catch his breath as he realized that his worst nightmare was coming true. The love of his life was slipping away, and there was nothing he could do to stop it...

Yoongi's hand was trembling as he tried to raise it to stroke his lover's face... His fingers were covered in blood, but he managed to touch his cheek...
Despite the pain and the weakness spreading through his body, Yoongi managed to smile softly... He felt his eyes fluttering closed as his breathing became more steady, but his hand remained on his lover's face as if he was trying to hold on to his lover for just a bit longer...

"Jiminiee," Yoongi called out weakly, but his voice was barely a whisper... He knew that Jimin could hear him, but he also knew that his lover didn't want to let him go... Jimin's heart was screaming in agony, "Yoongi is dying," but he refused to accept it.
He held Yoongi's hand tightly, hoping that his touch would somehow bring him back to life.

"Let me go, love... I will definitely come back for you, even if I die for the millionth time, I will come for you - just for you..."
Yoongi speaks in the lowest voice like he accepts his faith...

"Yoongi-ah, I BEGGED YOU... Please stay..." Jimin cried while clutching Yoongi more tightly...

"Love you, My angel..."
As Yoongi's fingertips slipped from Jimin's cheeks, Jimin felt a sudden jolt of fear course through his body.
In an instant, the love of his life vanished into a cloud of dark, swirling smoke, leaving Jimin to crumple to the ground in tears.
He clutched at the air where just moments before Yoongi had been, but found nothing but emptiness.

As the battlefield fell silent, Jimin's heart-wrenching sobs echoed mournfully through the empty space. The only sound that could be heard in the aftermath of the brutal battle was the sound of his cries, which seemed to reverberate throughout the area. Despite his desperate pleas and attempts to save the person he loved, Jimin watched helplessly as they slowly slipped away, leaving him alone with his grief and the memories of a love that he would never forget.

Jimin's sword, which had always shone in glory as he fought against the forces of evil, now lay on the ground, covered in his lover's blood. The weapon that had brought him victory in countless battles now seemed to taunt him with its silence, reminding him of the love that he had lost.

Even Jimin's light blue robe, which had once looked so vibrant and full of life, now looked like a "mourning robe" as it was stained with the blood of his beloved. The vivid colour had been replaced with a deep, dark red, a sight that served as a constant reminder of the tragedy that had occurred.

In the end, despite the many victories that were won on the battlefield that day, Jimin was left with nothing but the pain of losing the love of his life. The battle had taken everything from him, leaving him with nothing but his memories and the knowledge that his heart would never truly heal...

" A battle which makes him lose everything..."
.
.
.
.
.

Hi, sugars...
I hope You guys are doing great...
I'm back after being dead for months😂...
So I came up with a new story, I hope you guys will like it💙...
Tell me ur opinion about the story✨...
Now show me your support with a vote and comments 💛...