What actually started the argument.

*Gunshots, screams and lastly whistle blowing*

Random criminal: hey! is that the come back and kick me whistle!

*more gunshots*

The limo drove by different buildings, such as several banks, skyscrapers, bars, a hotel called Jackpot Hotel and a Devil's Diner.

Getting out with Lilith following him, Lucifer sighed looking up at the abandoned building with a sign labeled "happy hotel" but was replaced with "Hazbin hotel" It was late in the afternoon and a few loud knocks could be heard throughout the entire hotel lobby and got everyone's attention including the construction crew after Sir Pentious's visit to the hotel as the last thing they expected to hear today was a knock.

"Did someone just fucking knock on the damn door?" Angel asked sucking on a cherry popsicle, making sure he heard right.

"Are we expecting someone? Hopefully guests that seen the commercial?" Vaggie said out loud putting down her newspaper as more knocking at the door didn't happen very often.

"No. But then again the last time someone knocked at the door, it was Alastor, and look how that turned out," angel dust said smirking.

"Fucking amazing, just fucking great getting me wrapped up in this hotel bullshit," Husk said sarcastically.

"Husker, my good man, I couldn't agree more it was an extraordinary theater performance fixing up this fine hotel," Alastor said smirking, while nifty put on a roach crown on his head.

_________

Charlie was near the check-in desk filing papers, so he and Lilith didn't have to go on some wild hell version of a goose chase to find her. "Ah Charlotte my dear, there you are!" he said as he approached Charlie.

"Oh, hey mom and dad" Charlie said. She only turned her head slightly to look at her mother and father and immediately jumped into their arms for a group hug.

"Sweetheart how's things going?" Lilith asked.

"Hello, Charlotte," Lucifer responded in a stern tone. He currently was looking around the inside of the hotel. "I see you and your friends did a bit of...renovating in this old building.
Lilith kept on looking around at the interior in fascinated by the art.

"My parents W-Wow. Well, this is unexpected. I didn't expect you to come here, but yeah Vaggie and her family helped me picked out the building." Charlie said.

"Can't say I expected to be here today, but I came to talk with you," Lucifer responded.

"O-Oh. Is that right?" Charlie said in a nervous tone. She figured she was about to get scolded or told once again to stop pursuing this idea like her ex boyfriend did last week thus they broke up.

"Please I would like this talk to be in private," Lucifer said as he looked at the radio demon Alastor, then the alcoholic cat demon Husk, the porn star Angel dust , and the strange French maid Niffty at the bar. "I know the radio demon always feels the need to eavesdrop, and I don't know any of them besides your best friend Vaggie"