Vaggie's first taste of ice cream

I suddenly want a Homemade Ice Cream and fudge Brownie after I post this 😊

Note to self be careful what you say around kids, they might repeat it lol

While they're mother was in a meeting , 5 year old Vaggie had decided sneak out and join her older sisters during their weapon deliveries, because she wanted to learn more about it the carmine business....the only condition was Vaggie had to hide her wings in public for whatever reason she often wondered but didn't question it.

"Sister Clara, what's ice cream?"

"What?" Clara spun around to look at her little sister, eyes wide in surprise. That came out of the nowhere... well most of her questions did these days.

"I heard you and odette say yesterday that it was so hot that she could stab a bitch for a cup of ice cream." Vaggie looked up at her, "So what is it?"

Odette pushes up her glasses ,before adding in. "Well little sister, ice cream its a frozen treat made with cream-or milk, sugar, and it's usually flavored things like fruit, chocolate, or candy, also treats like lactose free, sorbet and gelato."

"It's just really cold milk with chocolate or fruit? Why would you both stab a bitch for that?"

Clara stopped pushing the boxed cart and looked at her sisters for a moment. A imaginary halo went off over her head, "You know what? We're gong to take a small detour; our customers can wait for their dumb already paid weapons."

"But first things first Vaggie." Odette commented. "You need to pinky promise to not tell mom about this, you know how she reacts when she's not the one showing you something first."

"I pinky promise sisters." Vaggie cheers.

A block and a half later, they stopped outside a very small ice cream parlor.

Both older siblings announced. "Here we are little sis. This is the best place in town that we like to sneak off to."

"Come on," A small bell rang out as Clara held the door open for her sisters and odette pushed the cart inside before someone tried to steal it. "Ice cream is something you need to see and experience."

Vaggie followed them into the shop. It was chilly and smelled like a box of chocolates. Images of cartoon animals holding ice cream cones.

"Welcome!" A middle aged imp lady behind the counter beamed at them. "How can I help you girls today?"

Odette looked down at Vaggie, "You ready for this?" She asked with a smile as they walked up to the counter.

Vaggie tilted her head in slight confusion but followed her sisters anyways. Her wide eyes were drawn to the glass display cases filled with tubs of colorful...milk? lastly there were tiny little cards in front of the containers.

Vanilla. Strawberry. Chocolate. Toasted caramel. Macha. New York Cheesecake. BlueBerry Swirl. Gummy Bear. M&m. Bubblegum. Mint chocolate chip. Coffee. Rocky road. Lemon-Lime. Orange sherbet and 99 other flavors.

"Vaggie."

"Yes?" She looked up to see Clara looking at her, she was offering her a small spoon with something green on it.

"Try this," she urged.

She hesitated a moment then took the spoon from her and took a bite. It was cold! But it tasted really good! A sweet minty flavor in her mouth. "This is delicious!" She smiled and looked up at her sister, "What is it?"

"Mint chocolate chip," clara answered with a smile.

"You want some more samples?" Odette asked.

"Yes, please!"

_____

Many samples later.

Vaggie ordered her one of those ice cream cone things, with two scoops of the Dutch chocolate and mint chocolate chip ice cream. The lady behind the counter put a little whipping cream on the very top and a small cherry.
She handed it to Clara who then handed it to Vaggie.

Clara and odette then ordered their own ice cream cone, two scoops of something called cotton candy and vanilla while odette got coffee and toasted caramel.

They paid for the ice cream and lead the way back outside, "Let's go and drop this box off."

She followed them began to enjoy her ice cream. It was so amazing! No wonder her sisters wanted to stab a bitch for one.

_______________

one hour later.

The girl's came home....to find their mother standing in the doorway .....with a frown on her face and a small fluffy black spider on her shoulder.

"Vaggie go upstairs, I need to talk to your sisters alone." Carmilla frowned.

"Okay mama, thanks sisters for a great time." Vaggie laughed walking inside the house and upstairs to her bedroom.

Zestial's spider on her shoulder: ( sorry, you girls are trouble! )

Odette panicked. "Mom we can explain."

Clara sweating. "Yeah....Come on mom."

Carmilla uncrossed her arms. Girls, you're on dish and trash duty for 3 weeks."

Notes:

Remember that first time feeling when you set foot in an Ice Cream parlor, baskin Robbin's or like a Dairy Queen. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Mine is simply mint chocolate chip ❤️

 What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Mine is simply mint chocolate chip ❤️

Request for Vulpecula7

Vaggie trying her first ice cream that Odette and Clara shared with her without Carmilla's permission or knowledge and later Carmilla catches them on the act