65: 𝐴𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒

Beginne am Anfang

Kira burst into the sunlight, panting. All eyes were on her. She wrapped her hand with the corner of her blazer to stop her bleeding. She looked through the crowd, eyeing every face and counting them all.

There were about forty students there. Monoma was dragging Midoriya away from the building, his leg was probably broken but that was arguably better than him being blown up.

But there was one person not here that she thought should be. "Is there anyone else in there?" She asked. Bakugou was shoving through the crowd to get to her.

"Yeah I mean... Kirishima went to go take a whizz." Denki said with a shrug. "Haven't seen him since."

Kira bolted back into the library. Of course. Kirishima, Ejiro Kirishima. Her only other friend was in a building that could blow up any second now. Sure he'd have a chance with his quirk, but only if he knew and could harden himself before hand.

Kirishima, the boy who was literally pure sunshine.

The only one who saw Bakugou like she did.

Bakugou would be crushed if anything happened to him. So would Kira. So would the entire hero course. So would the school.

Kira ran, her quirk stretching out. Searching for his thoughts.

Kira burst into the men's room. "KIRISHIMA!!" She screamed, looking around.

"Woah!" Kirishima said with a red face. "Kira I um... Ermm... You shouldn't be in here." He said nervously. "This is the men's room!" "Thanks for opening the door though, I was kinda panicking-"

"That doesn't matter!" Kira said, grabbing his shirt. "Kiri you have to listen to me. There's a bomb, this building is about to explode." She said.

"Is that what the fire alarm was for?" He wondered. Apparently the door handle had been jammed and he hadn't been able to get out.

"Okay! Alright I believe you. When is it gonna blow?" He asked, grabbing her shoulders.

"I don't..." Kira shook her head. "I don't know." She answered to his horror.

There was no count down.

They could literally die any second now, any second a bomb could go off.

"It's gonna be alright." Kirishima said, Kira watched as his skin completely turned into solid rock. She had never seen his quirk cover him to this degree, even his eyes were cracked like white marbles. His grip on her shoulders became hard as each individual finger turned to stone. "We need to get out." He said. "Is it just us?"

Kira nodded, her entire body shaking.
Kirishima threw open the door and wrapped his arms around her as they walked forward. "Where is it?" He asked her.

"Somewhere in the middle of the building. Probably in the basement." Kira told him. He positioned himself accordingly. Between Kira and where they thought the bomb was.

"Stay between her and that bomb at all times. Stay completely hardened, there won't be any warning. There aren't any windows or anything on this wall. The closest exit is the front door. We need to move as quickly as we can while sticking together." Kirishima told himself. Blocking her entire body from the bomb.

"Let's go."

°.•.°•.°•.°

"That's it!" Mina groaned. "I don't care what kind of psychological episode Kira is having. My phone is in there." She said, stomping away from the crowd.

"Hey you probably shouldn't do that-" Monoma said, holding back another student that had threatened to walk in. "We should just wait for the teachers."

"Why?! It's Kira. What's she gonna do?" Mina asked with an eyeroll.