Chapter Seven

AN

Please please please support (comment, vote and share on twitter)

IMPORTANT

I've finished drafting out Amnesia and I decided there's only going to be eleven/twelve chapters.  <3 Updates will be every twice a week.

PLEASE SUPPORT.

There will be a time when you second guess yourself wonder if you're sane or if you've lost your marbles. The past few months with Cole weren't easy. They were hard with challenges left and right. I was left alone in school. Friendless. It wasn't anyone's fault. It became a habit to push people away.

Ever since I was thirteen I was cautious of people approaching me just to be friends with the infamous Cole Summers. Till now, I struggled to make friends. Cole was the only friend I needed.

As I found myself outside of Cole's house thirty minutes later. Drake throwing badly aimed stones into Cole's open window. I wondered if I was crazy. He was my only friend after all besides Drake.

Drake kept hitting the wall at this rate he was about to wake up the whole house at two thirty in the morning. "Could you be a more horrible shooter?" I muttered bored.

"Like you could do any better." He scoffed.

"Unlike you I can." I took the pebble from his hand and aim it up it missed.

"Told you so."

"Let me try again." I insisted .

He handed me another pebble.

I shoot.

It went it.

"HAH." I threw a fist in the air, triumphant.

"Lucky shot," Drake scowled.

"Whatever." I grinned.

Cole peeked out of the window as Drake missed another pebble. "What's going on?" He asked peering at us from above.

"We're having a picnic," Drake deadpanned, "Come join us."

"I'm on a date, with my bed," Cole retorted . "I'll be down in a minute." Cole came down, a dark jacket covering his white shirt, he didn't seem to think it was worth putting on any pants. He was still clad in his boxers. He openned the door, "Do you want to come in?"

"Aren't your folks at home?"

"They are but I doubt they'll hear us."

"Rochelle?" Drake asked doubtfully, her room was nearer to the ground floor, whist Cole's parents room were on the third floor.

"I'd like to see her tell on me."

"Why wouldn't she?'

"Why would she?" Cole retorted, "Just get in, I'm freezing already."

Drake cast me a glance, as to say that this isn't my ex-boyfriend or boyfriend, because all in all, he wasn't Cole. Drake walked in, I followed heading to the living room. I sat on the sofa, Drake sat on another chair. Cole on the other hand decided to lean on the door frame. He crossed his arms not taking off his jacket.

"I told him." I said taking off my jacket, looking at Cole.

"Did he believe you?" Cole asked, glancing at Drake.

"I'm here you know, and I'm perplexed," Drake responded instead of me. He too was looking at Cole but he looked wary. "It makes sense but it's not..."