I pulled out of the kiss, still panting as our foreheads rested against each other.

'So, what was her name?' I asked the question that I was dying to ask, but completely forgot when she gave me that kiss.

'Whose name?' Becky whispered, gazing into my eyes.

'Never mind' I whispered back, smiling lightly and leaning back in for another kiss.

After our heated make out session we sat next to each other, panting. My head still dizzy from the overload of Becky, my senses on high alert from trying to take in everything that was Becky and my stomach and groin heated up, although with a different sort of heat. I slung my arm around her, and she slumped down, nestling her head on my shoulder.

I heard her let out a contented sigh. I smiled; this was going in the right direction. It had just been a make out session, but I experienced feelings that, at this moment, I couldn't fully comprehend yet.

'Freen? Can I ask you something?' Becky started, her head rotating, and I felt that she was looking at me. I simply nodded.

'What exactly do you do for a living?'

I felt my stomach clench together again, the familiar feeling I had when I had to lie about my work, my house, my life.

'That's random. Where did that come from?' I stammered, trying to conceal my surprise and buy myself some time.

'I've been meaning to ask you, but I kind of got distracted when you kissed me.' Becky pointed out while rubbing circles on my thigh with her index finger.

'Can you stop that?' I asked, taking her hand in mine, stopping the circular motion. 'This, this is distracting me.'

She smiled and started rubbing her thumb over my hand.

'That too, is distracting, BB.' I said again, trying to come up with a believable answer without lying too much. She pulled her hand back and removed her body from mine.

I immediately missed her warmth but felt the haze in my head disappear. I straightened my back and looked her in the face.

Her dark eyes stared back, like they were begging me to tell the truth.

'I work for a company that works with the government.' I cautiously started, not yet lying.

'What we do is mostly paperwork.' Still, not a lie. Technically.

'My colleagues and I work for one boss, who works for a minister, so technically I'm one of the lowest in the work chain.' I told her, saying more than I had ever told anyone.

Most of my friends didn't even know what I did for a living. Oh wait, I barely had any friends outside work. Problem solved!

Becky nodded before cupping her head and asking what exactly I did. Shit.

'We work with classified information from the government, so I can't really tell you.' I told her, just letting out the part that it was us who gathered the information.

Nothing I told her was a real lie, more an omission, so my stomach unclenched, and I could breathe properly once more. Becky nodded and stood up from the couch, stretching her lean body. Her shirt rose up and exposed the small of her back. Her skin was lightly tanned and looked extremely soft. It looked like it would taste very good on my taste buds, if only I could run my tongue over it. Plant soft kisses down, that would start on her lower back but end somewhere completely different. I bit on my lip, trying to stop the lustful thoughts.

'You want some dessert?' Becky asked while she turned around, her shirt lowering and hiding her desirable skin.

I nodded speechless, not trusting my own voice. How the hell did I get turned on by one small strip of flesh?

Becky disappeared into the kitchen and came back, holding two bowls with lemon sorbet and a small pitcher with what seemed like water. She handed me the bowl and grabbed a lighter from her pocket. She lit it up and held it by the pitcher.

The fluid, which apparently wasn't water, started burning, while Becky poured it over my sorbet.

I must have had a questioning look on my face.

'Vodka' she explained, giving herself a generous shot. I nodded, looking strangely at my sorbet. I took a spoonful and couldn't contain the smile spreading on my face.

That was a good combination, damn!

'You like?'

'Yes, that's amazing. Is the sorbet home-made?'

'Yes, it is. A recipe from my father.'

So, she started about her father. That was a first. The best thing to do was probably to just let her talk and listen.

'He was an amazing cook and made lovely desserts. This sorbet is made from a mixture of cured lemons and limes. And the vodka just makes it a bit more fun.' Becky went on, reminiscing about her father.

'How long ago...?' I trailed off, trying not to ask the question.

'Two months and 7 days...God, I miss my dad.; Becky whispered, her voice so sad that I felt my heart break. My mouth went dry and never in my life did I resent my job more than now.

Without saying anything I pulled Becky closer and gave her the warmest hug I had in me.

'I'm so sorry, BB. You want to talk about it?'

She shook her head. 'No.'

At that moment I told myself to let it slide and forget my mission. Just for tonight. I wanted nothing more than to just comfort her, so that's what I did. I pulled her on my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist, embracing her fully. I felt her slowly relax, her body melting into mine, fitting perfectly. Not being able to do more, I just held her, nuzzling into her hair, smelling her alluring scent. Even at this moment, I couldn't help myself from being attracted to her.

We just sat like this, in a comfortable silence until I felt her breathing slow down. Not long after that, I heard a soft snoring sound, indicating that Becky had fallen asleep. I picked her up and started walking towards her bedroom. I lifted the sheet and placed her underneath. She immediately snuggled into her pillow, crawling up into a ball.

I placed a soft kiss on her forehead and started walking towards the door.

'Hmm... Freen? Stay with me?' I heard her ask, making my heart stop before racing rapidly. She just asked me to stay the night. Oh dear, I didn't think this far ahead. Should I stay? Should I go?

'Honey?'

That literally stopped me in my tracks.

Honey? That was the very first time she had called me by something else than my name.

Was I staying? Hell yeah.

'Don't worry, BB, I'm not leaving' I whispered, turning the light off and walking back to the bed. I slipped under the covers, laying down next to her. She turned around and nestled her body against mine. I let out a contented sigh and wrapped my arms around her tiny frame. She started snoring softly, which made her even more cute, if that was possible. I laid my head down and embraced the thrill running through my body.

I never knew laying with a woman would satisfy me that much. I sleepily smiled and closed my eyes.

Freen is down soo bad!!! hahahahahaa.. Want another chapter? comment guys!