I wish that he can open up more to me, but I can't force him to do so.

...........

Either way......

.........

I will try my best to help him in whatever way I can.

Soon later, we went to the living room and I was trying my best to lighten a bit his mood.

At one point he also smiled and gave me a small chuckle. The one's that he used to do a few months ago.....The one's which aren't fake and forced....

This of course, made me happy.

It was getting kinda late and I had to go back to class. Deku kun decided that it would be best if he stayed inside, because he told me he had a headache and he felt bad about what he did earlier.

I waved at him, to signify a bye and then I started making my way back to class.

When I was walking in the halls I noticed something strange....

There was something in my sleeves collar. It was a small crimson red stain.

"Blood?", I said to myself, confused.

I lifted my sleeve to see if I had accidentally injure myself or something, but there weren't even any visible scratches on my arms.

"Weird.", I say to myself.

As I continued on walking, something in my mind hit me.

..........

Wait....

Didn't I just hug deku earlier? Could it be that.......

.........

That blood was somehow his?

........................

..........

...

It makes sense that it's his, but he didn't even start the training, neither did he overuse his quirk so, how can it be?

Maybe, he accidentally injured himself or something?

................

.....

My mind was coming up with a lot of different idea's, but none of them really made sense expect for the one that he accidentally scraped himself.

" Maybe he-"

A short gasp came out of my mouth as I covered up my mouth. My eye's widening slightly.

No.....

No....

H-he wouldn't do that to himself, right?

.......................

.............

....

He wouldn't injure himself........

Right?

...................

No! I can't think that!

He wouldn't........

..........................

................

.....

.......................

He wouldn't.......

........................

..............

Right?

-----------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day, i spent it thinking about that possibility over and over again.

Mr.Aizawa scolded me a bit when I came to class, but he then praised me for looking after a friend.

Though...that possibility was lingering in my head all.fucking.day. I was really worried. Also, especially of the fact of what Bakugo said earlier.

What did he mean by " get bullied again"? Was Deku kun bullied in the past? That doesn't make sense, though... why would anyone bully him? He's the most kindest and sweetest person I know! Either way, nobody deserve to be bullied in the first place.

So many question were filling my head.

All flooding in.

I clutched my hair slightly, due to me overthinking about all this shit.

I need to know where the blood stain on my sleeve came from and I also need to know if he was bullied.

I mentally face palmed myself. I should have asked him earlier!

After school, I'm going to try and talk with him....maybe.......just maybe.....he'll tell me......

But......

Something in me is saying that he won't.

-----------------------------------------------------------