Chapter 7-Tot Musica

"ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᚲ ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛒᚱᚨᚲ
ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᚲ ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛒᚱᚨᚲ"

The Marines the surrounded the boy were blasted away by the sudden surge of power that eminated from him.

Tot Musica had been reawakened. The Marines looked on in a mix of horror and confusion, while the pirates were solemn. "Well this is bad." the light admiral said simply.

"Wandering heart, clouds above
Rain begins to fall down
My bitter tears flowing out, they never dry up
I let the words of a curse be my deliverance
ᛗᛁᛖ ᚾᛖᚷ ᛟᚾ ᚷᛁᛖᚲ ᚷᛁᛖᚲ
ᚾᚨᚺ ᛈᚺᚨᛋ ᛏᛖᛉᛉᛖ ᛚᚨᚺ"

In the song world, the singer was atop the demon, his wings pure black. He just wanted everyone to kill it so the Song world would disappear, and he was too far from the crowd to wake them up, and too weak to go back.

"These ancient words like a hymn of reclamation
Not even death will escape them

How to center these troubled thoughts? I pray
Can the future bring calm to the sea? I beg"

Utas ears were ringing as Luffys song echoed throughout his Song World. His devil fruit was changing the world, as well the demon king that was actively changing the dream.

"It's time for salvation to finally come
I feel this rage, and I'm feelin' it strong
This weeping and wailing has gone far too long
Nothing left but to yеll! Yeah! Yeah!
I know you feel it too so keep on singin' this song
Even whеn they abuse us, we'll keep singin' along
We'll start another big bang when we all sing as one
United, we're fightin', bring 'em down with our song of ruin"

As her friends devil fruit hit, their outfits changed. She was suddenly wearing a more traditional pirates outfit. A large traditional pirates hat, a black cape-like coat, an off white shirt with a skull and a cute red skirt.

"ᛗᛁᛖ ᚾᛖᚷ ᛟᚾ ᚷᛁᛖᚲ ᚷᛁᛖᚲ
ᚾᚨᚺ ᛈᚺᚨᛋ ᛏᛖᛉᛉᛖ ᛚᚨᚺ
We will rejoice when we get the freedom promised
The freedom so many die for

When there's nowhere to run we must find hope
Left forgotten within the light, there it glows"

Utas crew, as well as the other pirate and Coby attacked. Swords flashed, fire burned and lightning cracked. The attacks were deflected and they were sent flying back. "Dammit..." Sanji muttered.

"Keep making this music 'til you breath your last
We dream but never lose sight of the past
Illuminate hope and forget all the rest
Nothing left but to yell, yeah, yeah"

Their surroundings were changing from the island. It was a multi colored void with scratches of black. Now everything seemed bigger. The demon seemed much more daunting.

"It's time for salvation to finally come
I feel this rage, and I'm feelin' it strong
This weeping and wailing has gone far too long
Nothing left but to yell! Yeah! Yeah!
I know you feel it too so keep on singin' this song
Even when they abuse us, we'll keep singin' along
We'll start another big bang when we all sing as one
United, we're fightin', bring 'em down with our song of ruin"

Uta blew air into her thumb, not bothering to shout gear third. She had to save her friend. He had changed his plan. He wasn't evil. Her punch contacted Tot Musica, and she realized it did nothing. She changed her plan and stretched her arm to the top.

"ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᚲ ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛒᚱᚨᚲ
ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᚲ ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛒᚱᚨᚲ"

Her friend had finally stopped singing. In its stead dark tendrils had started looping around his feet, ready to consumed him."Luffy.." Uta whispered. Luffys eyes were scared. "Uta...save me." he whispered, before another shock wave blasted the girl back, and he friend was consumed.

She was determined to save him now. She suddenly remembered what he said as her newfound determination reminded her of something she had heard him say to the waking world. 'You can get rid of this thing if you coordinate your attack with the song world.'

"Everyone! We have to attack at the same time as those in the real world!" she shouted. "And how are we supposed to do that?" A big mom pirate sneered. Oh. Right. They were there too.

Nobody said anything, as nobody had any idea of how to do that. There didn't seem to be a way to contact the waking world in the dream. Their bodies weren't even in their control.

Usopp suddenly shouted, "I got it! My da! Observation haki! I think I have a connection through observation haki with my dad! We can coordinate attacks by directing everyone!"

Uta felt a slight grin etch on her face. They had a way to defeat the demon and save her friend.

Usopp started shouting directions at everyone, which wasn't taken well by the Big Mom pirates, but were followed nonetheless.

"Right hand!"

Zoro dashed, his swords flashing as he slashed at the demon king. And it worked. The demons arm was cut in two.

"Left wing!"

"Upper left arm!"

Usopp called out directions, which yelled great results. Tot Musica was being slowly whittled down, its power growing less with every attack.

"Gear 4th!" Uta yelled. She knew that she would need all the power she could muster to ultimately defeat the demon. She felt something then. Shanks. Her father was there! She knew he would show up.

"Shanks..."

Uta felt even more determined. In her bulky form, she wrenched back her fists. As the punches flew, mirroring her fathers attacks, the demons body was disintegrating.

"Go for it!!" Usopped yelled at the top of his lungs. Uta realese a powerful burst of haki with her now more snake-like arms, as she had change her Gear 4th as soon as that was yelled.

That punch was powerful, and she could feel Shanks' strength combining with her own.

Memories flashed in he mind of her friend. The two of the playing on a beach. One of their many contests. The younger version of Luffy smiling and laughing at something she had said. The good times and the bad. A smile like the sun.

She wouldn't, couldn't the him die. Her haki endowed with power, twisted and popped gracefully with the gleam of Shanks'. As Utas haki combined with her father's, she felt a spark of power. Something more powerful than her Gear 4th.

As the attack made contact with the demon, a powerful shock wave boomed out, and the demon was gone. Luffy was safe.

Uta had won.

A/n
Hey everyone! One more chapter to go! This one was a little late because I got major writers block. : p
I am really greatful about how well this story had done. Over 50 votes!
Thank you all!