Chapter 6-Confrontation

"EEEEHHHHH?"

Bartolomeo and Law looked at the girl who was running around the docks frantically. "What is it Uta?" The green haired man asked her, bewildered by her actions.

"The Sunny! It's gone!" she yelled panicking.

"The Sunny? As in your ship?" Law asked flatly, clearly not amused by the 2 other pirates. How could a ship just disappear? It couldn't, even in Luffys song world.

"Sunny!" Uta walked over to where the sound had come from and yelled. "WHAAAAAAT?" It was definitely Sunny, but it was small, and alive. It was also pretty cute. "Sunny! You're so cute and small? What happened?" Uta asked, her eyes wide at the little creature that was once her ship.

"Sunny?" it tilted its head, either not understanding or not sure what to answer.

"Uta, we need to go find your crew. They should be safe, but they are gathering important information on Luffys devil fruit." Law stepped in trying to get the other two to focus on the situation at hand. There were more pressing issues than why Utas boat came to life.

"They are? That's great! Let's go find them!" Uta chirped, seemingly not in a serious mood anymore.

She immediately started to go off, but was forced to walk in Bartos Barrier Ball, as she was in danger as much as the other two. She of course started complaining, but Law wouldn't have it.

The three got to some more ruins and stopped. There were people at the ruins.

As they neared, Utas face lit up. She knew these voices. She'd know them anywhere.

"Guys!" she yelled, a burst of happiness rolling through her.

It was as her crew. And they were discussing something. They looked over and Chopper looked over, squeaking, "Uta!" and running to hug her. At that same moment Sunny CA me flying off of Utas head yelling, "Sunny!" and smacked straight into the reindeer doctor.

"What's that?" Zoro remarked, looking at the little yellow creature.

"It's Sunny! Our Ship!"

Franky was amazed by this.

Robin stopped Franky from bombarding Uta with questions by stating, "Shouldnt we focus on the more pressing issue here."

"Robin is right. If we don't figure this out, Luffy is going end up killing us all." Jinbe said gruffly. Nami nodded and Sanji followed suit, though Uta wasn't sure if it was because he agreed or because Nami agreed.

"I don't want Luffy to die. He was, still is, my friend." Uta stated. She knew that if she didn't help Luffy soon, he would die, even if he let them go.

"But he's trying to kill us? Are you sure he would listen Uta?" Nami asked sincerely, wondering what the girl was thinking. "He might hurt you instead, Uta." Chopper joined in.

Uta felt a bit mad. She knew that if Luffy realized that he wasn't doing the right thing, he would stop. "Fine! Then I'll go find him myself!"

"What? Uta stop!"

She didn't though, instead Uta dashed off into the woods, hoping to find her friend. She ran through bushes and shrubs, getting cut up in the process, though she hardly noticed.

She found Luffy on a shiny purple platform thing that looks like water that had mixed with glass.

It was the stage area.

"Where did the crowd go?" She asked, wondering if her friend had truly gone insane and hurt them all.

"Under this, so that if I have to fight they won't get hurt."

Uta then noticed it. One of Luffys legs was a bloody mess. Uta gasped.

"Luffy, what happened to your leg?!" Uta practically shouted at her friend, shocked he could even get hurt in a dream.

Luffy looked up and simply stated, "I was shot in the leg in the real world. They don't want me getting away." Uta spoke, "Well, you are trying to kill and entire population of people for some reason."

"It wasn't 'for some reason.' I thought I was doing the right thing. I just don't want them to suffer from pirates. After all, I thought for a long time it was pirates who destroyed this island."

Uta looked confused. "Who do you think would destroy an island?" She genuinely didn't know what Luffy was talking about. He was m confusing her.

"Shanks."

"SHANKS?!? He would never do that! The old man who lives here said the same thing, but I know it's not true!"

He sighed. "You're right. It wasn't Shanks."

Uta felt a wave a of relief wash over her. Shanks wouldn't do something like that. A question popped into her head and she asked "Then who did."

"It was me."

...

"WHAT?!"

"I sang something and it's destroyed the entire island. Those fires...they hurt everyone, including me. Shanks took the blame. I thought everything was Shanks' faultz Gordon doesn't know that I know though."

Luffy gripped the blue sleeve around his arm, and pulled it off. Uta gasped. There was a giant scar running down Luffys arm in spiral, stopping at his wrist.

"I went through with the plan because I had already told the world that I hated pirates by the time I found out that everything was my fault. But...what I am doing is wrong." Luffy finished explaining everything to Uta and she felt slightly sick. She had just gone through a roller coaster of emotions.

"Why don't you let everyone go?" the word slipped out of her mouth before she could stop them.

Luffy gestured toward the gushing wound on his leg, and Uta realized. Marines. Luffy wasn't able to let them go.

"I-I don't want to hurt anybody, but I have to use IT." He whispered quietly.

It?

Uta didn't know what IT was, but she had a feeling that it wasn't good news. "I'm sorry, Uta. Please try to defeat this thing before it destroys everything." Uta whispered a "What?" out before Luffy started to sing.

-------------------------------------------------------

As the Marines were trying to take the boy to one of the ships, a wave of Conquers Haki blasted through the Marines, causing many to fall over.

Luffy wasn't in Seastone, as the Marines weren't sure what that would do to the song world, so when the wave came through the Marines, Luffy took the opportunity to try and get away again.

He didn't stand much of a chance though, as he immediately stumbled from his still bleeding leg.

As Luffy got back up, he decided something. He didn't like the feeling of a sword pressed up against his throat.

The marines already had him back, but there was another figure among the ranks of Marines.

"Shanks?"

The red haired man was standing up on a slight incline and shouted something to the Marines Luffy couldn't understand. It clearly made them angrier as Luffy the the blade dig deeper in his neck.

"Shanks! You can get rid of this thing if you and the people in the song world coordinate attacks!"

He didn't want to use the music, but at this point Luffy had no choice. He whispered,  "Sorry everyone but if I don't do this, me and everyone in the Song World will die."

"ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᚲ ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛒᚱᚨᚲ"

A/n

Hey everybody!
I can't believe this, but I have like, 1 or 2 more chapters planned for this. I might write a story about Uta sailing before hand, or something else related ;), but this book is almost over.

Also the scar thing is mostly because in an earlier draft, that following Film Red more closely, Luffy would have this big speech about how pirates were evil and then show the scar, and I thought the idea of it was kind cool, so I kept it. (Also it looks cool in drawings I made)