Chapter 4- Revelations about the Past

The old man sighed and started with, "Luffy has been on this island for many years, virtually alone. He was very gifted from the start and-"

"The start? But Luffy hasn't lived here his entire life, I knew him as a kid!" Uta protested.

"You're right, he came here when he was 7  with the pirate Red-Haired Shanks. Shanks had said that's kid had a special musical talent, as did his daughter. When I asked about her, I was told she had stayed behind." Gordon continued.

That moment it clicked in Utas head. This was where Luffy had gone all those years ago. The thing Uta didn't know was why Luffy had stayed. She whispered, "But then why did he stay."

Gordon has apparently heard this became replied blandly, "Because the night that the pirates were supposed to go home, Elegia was completely destroyed by them."

Uta felt heat rising in her again and replied coldly, "That's a lie." Gordon was visiblly uncomfortable and mumbled, "But he was a pirate, the entire kingdom was destroyed-"

"You are lying. I know Shanks better than anybody. He wouldn't destroy a peaceful kingdom." Uta spoke softly. Gordon had given up arguing, probably because Uta was right.

"Back to Luffy now, he was stuck here for many years alone. I was here too and I trained him and his voice. His potential was immense, but I didn't know when to present his talent to the world.

But one day, he found transponder snails that washed up on the beach, and so 2 years ago, he showed up, singing to the world."
Uta was still wondering what this had to do with anything. This was just a live concert of his for the first time, and it didn't seem all at consequential.

"You must escape this world!" Gordon commanded suddenly. "That boy is planning to trap everyone here forever."

"What do you mean 'this world's and 'here'?" Law interjected glaring at the old man. Gordon sighed and said, "When Luffy sings, he can send anyone who hears him to his own Song World if he chooses."

"And that's where we are now?" Law guessed. The old man nodded and continued, "And now the boy is dying, which will-"
"WHAT?!" Uta yelled furiously. Luffy was dying? Why? Law was able to ask his question before Uta did, "Won't that just free us though?"

"No, actually we will stuck here forever if Luffy dies. Thats his plan, so that nobody has to suffer because of pirates or anything at all." Gordon spoke.

"Well how do we get out?" Bartolomeo said frantically. "You can't, unless Luffy wants you to." At that, the green haired man became hysteric and rambling about not wanting to die.

His screaming had attracted unwanted attention though.

"Well look at this! We found some pirates!" Luffys voice called out. Uta looked back and saw her friend standing in the doorway.

Damn it! They'd been discovered! Uta shot her fist at him, but Luffy simply deflected  it. He smiled a little. And tried grabbing the three again with his music powers.

Bartolomeo used his barrier to block it, but Utas hat was caught by Luffy in the chaos. "My hat!" She yelled as the boy standing in the doorway took it and grabbed it with his hands. "Just pirate junk."

Utas eyes flared. He knew that it wasn't junk. But he stilled called it that. "It's not junk!" she glared at him.

He looked back, his eyes narrowed. A sudden blast shook that ruins they were in, but before it could hit them, Uta, Law and Barto flickered out of sight.

                           -Luffy-

Luffy held the hat in his hands. He remembered this hat. He clenched his teeth. He felt destroying everything. He took a deep breath and felt his eyes flicker over to the old man.

"What did you tell them." Luffy asked, a dangerous tone in his voice.

"Only about Elegia being destroyed and how you grew up here." Gordon replied. "Damn it! Why did you tell them anything? Don't you support my plan?"

A part of Luffy asked himself, Do YOU support this plan? He shook off the doubt a best he could. He wasn't really listening to the older man, and pinned him up to a music bar.

As long as Gordon didn't tell them the truth, or his secret, his plan should still work. Do you want this plan to work? a nagging thought asked.

Maybe he shouldn't go through with the plan. Would people support it? He tried pushing the thoughts away, knowing he had already eaten the Wake Shrooms and that there was no going back now.

-------------------------------------------

"This boy is causing a lot of problems." "indeed, almost 70% of the world population has fallen victim to him at this point." The 5 elders were in a pickle. The singer 'Luffy' had used his devil fruit to put  many people into his Song World.

There was no way of getting the people back unless the singer chose to. "Have you sent out the Marines?" "Yes, battle ships are on their way to Elegia. And we've got Cipher Pol agents already on scene"

"Let the Marines know to apprehend him, and make him sing them all back awake. If that doesn't work, them them to kill him."

A/n
Hey everybody, sorry for the shorter chapter. Also, I have 3 questions.
1. Are all of the chapters too short? They seem kind short to me....
2. Would you all like to have an art book made by me for this story?
3. Should I make a prequel detailing Utas adventures before this? (aka recap of the original story with some plot line changes to make it interesting and no just One Piece but Uta)