Chapter: 24(Persistent)

In the story:

After school Baekhyun was sitting at the bus stop when someone sat next to him.

Sehun: So what did you think of studying?

Baekhyun facepalmed:Sehun You again?!!🤦‍♂️

Sehun: Yeah it's me again. So what did you decide on? Are you going to study with me?

Baekhyun: Sehun why are you annoying me all of a sudden?

Sehun: It'll be good for you if you study with me.

Baekhyun: You don't need to care about what's good and what's not for me.

All of a sudden they saw the bus coming.

Sehun got up to get in the bus but he saw Baekhyun sat down, not wanting to get on the bus because of Sehun.

Sehun: Are you not coming? Come!

Baekhyun: No I have something to do here.

Sehun: I know you're not getting on because I'm getting on the bus.

Baekhyun: Oh so then you noticed?

Sehun: Wasn't it obvious how you avoided me?

Baekhyun while checking his watch: Sehun you are a good boy so sit here and let me get on the bus.

Sehun: What?

Baekhyun: If you do, I'll think about studying with you. Bye!! Get the next bus!

Sehun: Ok fine.

On the bus, Baekhyun was looking out the window while looking at Sehun.

Sehun was sitting with a sad look, in the direction of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun in mind:I can't believe Sehun agreed not to take the bus for me!Why is he so persistent?

Sehun in mind: The way Baekhyun is ignoring me, he isn't even giving me a chance! How am I supposed to do anything about this if he avoids me so much?

Next day:

Jhope was massaging his forehead in the teacher's room.

Jhope while groaning: Uhh my head...

Jisoo entered the room.

Jisoo with concern: Mr Jhope are you ok?

Jhope: Oh Ms Kim, my head really hurts since last night. I thought it would get better after sleeping but it didn't.

Jisoo: I see. Did you have breakfast?

Jhope: Yes.

Jisoo: I have chamomile tea in my bag and there's hot water here so I can make it for you.

Jhope: You don't have to worry about me.

Jisoo: No it's no problem. Here have some tea. And have some of this medicine. I sometimes have headaches and this painkiller works quickly. You should relax here.

Jhope: But I have a class to take.

Jisoo: You take the literacy class right? I don't have any classes right now so I can ask the principal and fill in for you.

Jhope: Ah it's ok. You already did so much for me.

Jisoo: No Mr. Jhope you don't have to worry. And I have a good idea about literacy so your students won't be disappointed!

Jhope smiled and Jisoo smiled back.

Jisoo left from the classroom.

Jhope: She's so caring and kindhearted.