Chapter : 3(Angry bird)

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾
✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

In the story:

Finally he found the toilet.

In the toilet:

Baekhyun: I won't ever talk to that asshole!!! How could he be so heartless?!

The break ended and Baekhyun was going to his classroom.

He noticed Chanyeol was standing there. He was watching his phone but he noticed Baekhyun. He smiled at him but Baekhyun's mood was off so he entered his classroom without saying anything.

Baekhyun mumbled to himself : Ah his smile is so sweet. His cute dimple! But that angry bird just ruined my mood.

Chanyeol in mind : What happened? Why did he just ignore me? He was talking to me normally a few minutes ago. Now he looked so upset.

Chanyeol left from there.

After a while as Baekhyun was about to enter, he remembered that he left his phone on the table at the canteen during lunch.

He was turning and was about to leave when he bumped into someone. He looked up and saw that it was Sehun,that angry bird.

He was about to go past him when Sehun grabbed his hand tightly.

Baekhyun: Ahh what the hell?! Why are you grabbing my hand now?! That's harrassment.

Sehun pulled him closer.

Sehun with a cold voice : I have no wish to hold your hand. You have dropped my books on the ground. Pick them up.

He left Baekhyun's hand right way.

Baekhyun with an angry face: What am I? Your servant? I'm sorry for dropping your books but you called me blind when you didn't even notice such a pretty boy like me and bumped into me? You are more blind than me.

Baekhyun left quickly while bumping their shoulders.

Sehun was shocked: What just happened?! He is such an idiot!! I guess I was right about him being blind. He is 'pretty' my foot. He's like a brat.