Chapter:11(New student)

In the story:

Baekhyun saw that it was a tall and handsome middle-aged man.

Baekhyun bowed:Thank you.

Dongwook: It's ok dear. By the way, do you study in X class?

Baekhyun:Yeah that is my class.

Dongwook: What is your name?

Baekhyun:My name is Byun Baekhyun.

Dongwook: Do you perhaps know Sehun?

Baekhyun:Ah who doesn't know him! He's the smartest and studious guy in the school.

Dongwook with a proud smile: Yeah I know he's a good student. By the way are you his friend?

Baekhyun:Friend?! Who wants to be friends with that guy?! He is so rude and annoying. In fact Sehun doesn't even have any friends.

Dongwook:Oh really? He's rude?

Baekhyun:Very rude! And he's so unfriendly. By the way are you here for parents meeting? Do you need any help?

Dongwoo:Yeah I'm here for the parents meeting. I'm Sehun's father.

Baekhyun's smile immediately dropped. He was feeling awkward and embarrassed.

Baekhyun bowed:Oh I'm sorry uncle I didn't know you were his father. I just told you what I thought of Sehun.

Dongwook: It's fine Baekhyun. You don't have to apologize.

Baekhyun:But your son Chanyeol is very sweet and caring. Even though Sehun isn't my friend, Chanyeol is good friend of mine.

Thinking of Chanyeol made Dongwook's heart ache.

Baekhyun:Uncle you know when I first saw your wife I thought you were lucky to have such a charming and generous wife but I must say she's also very lucky to have such a good looking and sweet husband. Sehun and Chanyeol are very lucky to have you as their father.

Dongwook's heart shattered into pieces when he thought of his wife and his family. The reality of which is very different. They could've had a very happy family of four but that never happened. Although they live close they still have a lot distance.

Dongwook suddenly realized Baekhyun was calling him.

Baekhyun:I guess it's time for your meeting uncle.

Dongwook looked at his watch.

Dongwook:Yeah it is. Well it was nice meeting you. I'll meet you some other day dear.

They bid each other goodbye and Dongwook left for the meeting.

When Dongwook and In na made eye contact during the meeting, they quickly shifted their eyes from each other. They ignored each other.

After the meeting, Dongwook visited Chanyeol.

Seeing Dongwook's face made Chanyeol feel displeased.

Dongwook: Chanyeol

Chanyeol: Yes Mr Oh. What do you want?

Dongwook: Chanyeol I have some things to talk to you about.

Chanyeol: Who do you think you are for me to listen to you?

Dongwook:This is about your future. Listen, I know you play music and all which is fine but the way you are getting such bad results in class, it's concerning. Look at how good your brother did in his tests.You should concentrate on your studies like your brother.