Chapter:17(Can't you smile?)

In the story

Sehun in mind: Ahh my mind is so messed up!!! Why is he always involved in everything I do? How can I get rid of this?

Baekhyun: Sehun are you ok?

Sehun: Yeah I'm ok so you don't have to be so concerned about me. What do you need?

Baekhyun: I just wanted to show you what I wrote for the homework you gave me, it's ok I'll show it to you later.

Baekhyun was about to leave from there when..

Sehun: It's fine, show it to me.

Baekhyun: It's alright, you look tired, You need some rest. I can show it to you later.

Sehun: What's your problem? Why do you talk so much? My health, my problem. You don't need to concern about that .You are overreacting about it. When I said I'll check, I'll check!!!

He took Baekhyun's notebook which was on the table sternly and checked the answers.

Baekhyun: What's wrong with him?Why is behaving like this?It feels like I did something wrong to him.

Sehun: What the hell are these?!

Baekhyun: What happened?

Sehun with a frustrated tone: Did I not explain well enough?! Why are you so bad at studying? I have never met someone as dumb as you!!

Baekhyun mumbled: Why is he overreacting so much today? I was telling him to rest as an advice but he snaps at me instead. I thought he changed a bit but and behave nicely with me. I thought how he would look with a smile but this Mr Rude will never smile nor change.

Sehun slammed the notebook on the table. There were very few people but they turned to him in shock.

Baekhyun got startled and looked at Sehun, who was looking at him furiously. Baekhyun looked at the other people and bowed in apology and looked back at Sehun.

Baekhyun: Huh what happened?

Sehun: Why are you daydreaming when you got results like these?! What you even thinking about now?

Baekhyun: About you.

Sehun with a confused face: What?! About me?!

Baekhyun realized what he said and immediately clarified what he meant.

Baekhyun cleared his throat: I mean... I was thinking about how rude you are. You never talk to me with a smile.

Sehun: Why should I smile at you?! In fact why anyone? Why should I even smile. And you always think of nonsense don't you? You never think of studying.

Sehun pulled Baekhyun's chair closer to him.

Baekhyun was surprised.

Baekhyun: Hey what are doi-

Sehun: Now listen to me carefully.

Sehun was explaining calmly with a lot of details.

Baekhyun looked at Sehun very closely. Sehun's bright fair skin color face was shining under glistening sunlight. His soft silky hair was flowing lightly. No wonder Sehun was looking so fine and ethereal.

 No wonder Sehun was looking so fine and ethereal