Chapter:9 (Going out)

In the story:

Chanyeol excitedly stood near the bus stop close to Baekhyun's house. He was waiting for Baekhyun with eager anticipation.

Suddenly he heard footsteps from behind him. When he saw the person, he gasped in awe.

Baekhyun was standing behind him. He was astonished by how beautiful he looked wearing something stylish. He never saw him like this.

Baekhyun:Hi Chanyeol!

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol properly. He was mesmerized by his good looks.

Baekhyun:Wow you look so handsome! If I stand next to you I'll look like a potato

Chanyeol:Hey that's not true.

Baekhyun:I guess today everyone will fall for you.

Chanyeol blushed a bit.

Chanyeol: Hey stop! By the way you look very beautiful and gorgeous. I am unsure now whether I'll be able to return you safely cuz someone might snatch cuz you look so divine.

Baekhyun while blushing: Come on what's the point of going with you if you can't fight for me?

Chanyeol: Don't worry, I'm very strong. Do you know I'm black belt at taekwondo?

Baekhyun: Woah impressive. Do you know I'm also a black belt?

Chanyeol: Oh that's cool. What do you have it for?

Baekhyun: Oh look my waist belt is black!

They both laughed.

Baekhyun: Were you waiting for me for long?

Chanyeol: No not at all, now let's go pretty boy. We have to get the subway.

While they were going down the stairs Chanyeol observed a lot of the guys staring at Baekhyun.

Chanyeol hesitated a bit but he finally held Baekhyun's hand as a sign to show the guys Baekhyun is already taken.

Baekhyun looked at their hands in confusion.