5. The Invitation

Anu was sitting in the garden lost in her thoughts. She went from Rahul's room but again came back and found him again crying hugging Virat. But she could see that Virat too was breaking down somewhere. She wanted to comfort but she knew RohiRat are much more capable in this than her.

Soon enough Rohit came and she then went from Rahul's room and went to Ritz. Though she was behaving quite normally, she could see Virat was not in his usual self. He looked somewhat lost. There was something which was bothering him but what she didn't know.

Her chain of thoughts broke due to a call from Saroj. She smiled and picked it up.

Anu: Hey Mom

Saroj: Kaisi ho beta?

Anu: Main bilkul theek hoon. AAP batao

Saroj: Hum sab bhi theek hai. Beta.. Cheeku theek hai na?

Anu: Haan mom. Kyu?

Saroj: Pata nahi woh bas.. man thoda ghabra Raha hai. Tum to janti ho na kitna overthinking karta rehta  hai. Bas iss liye dar laga rehta hai usko leke.

Anu: Aap tension mat lo.

Saroj: Rohit, Ritz aur Rah theek hai na?

Anu: Ji Mom. Chinta ki koi baat nahi hai.

Saroj: Theek hai. Ritz ko bolna dare nahi. Kuchh bhi samaj na aye to mujhe call kar dena theek hai

Anu: Of course Mom.

Saroj: Theek hai chalo main rakhti hoon ab

Anu: Ji Mom. Bye take care.

Saroj: Tum sab bhi dhyan rakhna apna. Bye.

They disconnected the call. But Anu realised that Virat is busy in doing his favourite thing and that is overthinking.

Anu went to her and Virat's room and found Virat looking at nothing while sitting on the bed. Anu came to him and put her hand on his shoulder.

Anu: Kya soch rahe ho?

Virat: I.. nahi.. nothing.

Anu: Vi.. please batao. Kis baat se pareshan ho?

Virat sighed. Tears collected in his eyes.

Virat: Ro and Rah ke liye tensed hoon. They need to be together. But they are only cordial.

Anu: Give them some time. Everything will be alright okay. Don't worry.

Virat: Hmm

Anu: Aur tum to ho hi na unke liye. Unn dono ko tumse better kaun janta hai.

Virat looked at her with kind of shocked expression whereas she was just trying to motivate him. Virat got up and went from there making her hell confused on his behaviour.

RoHul were together in Rahul's room. Rahul was missing Virat as he was still most comfortable with him only. Rohit wanted to talk to Rahul but he knew he has to work hard for this. He needed his Vi's support to know how Rahul is but Virat was nowhere to be seen.

Rohit: Rah.. medicine lelo chalo

Rahul made a face but took it as he was in no mood to hear anything sarcastic from Rohit that too in the morning.

Rahul: Vi Bhai.. kidhar hai?

Rohit: Pata nahi yaar. Shayad Anu ke sath hoga. Ek to maine usko uske honeymoon se bulwa liya jab ki bheja bhi maine khud hi tha

Rahul: I understand. Nayi nayi shaadi aur..

Rohit: Aur hamare family matter me pad gaya

Virat who came to check Rahul heard only the portion of what Rohit said and as usual felt that it was him who interfered in Rohit's family matter but he still confirmed.