2. Home Coming

RoHulRat were highly shocked on the revelation. RoHul were not able to understand whether they should feel happy or sad. Happy because finally they will be together and sad because they knew each other but still couldn't feel that connection. They were mostly formal and cordial. Whereas Virat's insecurities were taking control over his thinking. After Mahi Bhai, two of most important ICT members for him are having a blood relation. Will he be left out because anyways blood relation will be prioritised above his relationship with Ro and Rah.

Subconsciously Ro hold Virat's hand tightly which brought back the sensible Virat in action rather than the insecure one. He knew being insecure is not good but he just couldn't control himself when it's about Ro or his first kiddo Rahuliya. And here the matter is related to both. He has to behave sensibly and he will behave like that only. He mentally scolded himself for being selfish and gently patted on Ro's hold giving him assurances which himself was in need of but for now he had to first take care of RoHul.

Mrs Lokesh: Rahul..

This brought Rah in his senses. He was so numb to react but his aunty's voice made him look at her.

Mrs Lokesh: Take their blessings. They are your parents.

Rah nodded in yes and went towards Mr and Mrs Sharma. He tried a lot.. a lot to find the thinest layer of love or affection in their eyes but their eyes were devoid of all emotions. He again sarcastically smiled at his fate and how he even think about getting love when he was not deserving enough otherwise his parents would not have left him and his adopted parents too did not do the same with him. But keeping all the thoughts aside, he bent to take the blessings but stopped by Mr Sharma.

Mr Sharma: Are it's ok, that's not needed. Anyways we are getting late. We have a flight to catch up son. I hope you have your bags packed.

Rah was shocked hearing this. RohiRat were keenly observing his every action and they got that he was unaware of all these which is happening right now.

Mrs Sharma: But before that let's complete the legal procedure. Rahul.. please read this document and sign here. It just says that as you are a minor, so from now onwards your legal guardian will be Rohit and Ritika and in their absence it will be Virat and Anushka and your adopted parents will not be having any rights over you or your earnings.

Mr Sharma: An you will be staying with Rohit and Ritika.

Rah looked at his uncle and aunty and found them already signing the documents. The earth slipped beneath his feet. He was now getting all the things happening with him. He felt the little old normalcy with his uncle and aunty because it was his last day in fact last few hours with them and as they did not like to send anyone with bad memories, they just allow him to feel like older days. They just gave him some good memories just for making up for the thing they were gonna do with him. Giving away him. Staying away from him. And making him leave the house which was HOME for him. He now understood why Kavita so wanted to talk to him about something and wanted to tell him something. He again sarcastically chuckled at himself internally.

Rah cleared his throat to gain some composure and sign the documents without even reading them.

Rah: Main saman leke aata hoon. Mujhe.. mujhe packing me time lagega thoda lekin.. lekin time pe aa jaunga.

Saying so he just ran towards his room looking at everything for one last time. Capturing as many memories as he could in his eyes.

Virat: Main aur Ro bhi help kar dete hai packing me. Jaldi ho jayega.

Kavita: Haan chaliye main apko room dikha deti hoon

Vi and Ro alongwith Kavita started going towards Rah's room.