3. The Breakdown

Firstly.. Thank you so much for 1k reads in this book that too in only 3 chapters that too including Introduction.

Keep the love coming guys🫶🏻

......................................................................

RohiRat: Rah..

Ro patted Rah's cheeks but there was no response.

Anu: Main doctor ko call karti hoon.

Ritz: Tum dono isko room me leke chalo. Main lift bulati hoon.

RohiRat nodded in yes and picked up Rah and took him to his room which RiShka have prepared. It has childhood pictures of RoHul when they were together and then they have kept few family picture like Rah with his sister, Rah with ICT, Virushka and RohIka's pictures. RohiRat made Rah lay on the bed properly. Soon doctor too came there.

Virat: Dr Mehra please dekho na Rah ko kya ho gaya

Ro though wanted to say the same in the same panicked tone but before anyone else it was Virat who spoke. Though Ro felt it should have been him but he also got from where Virat was panicking. After his father's death, Virat has become like this whenever anyone whom he considers as his family falls ill, he was the one who used to take care of the person the most and the one who panicks the most. Here the thing is related to his first kiddo who was his own brother but the situations made Rah Virat's first kiddo before he could become his brother. He indeed needs to work a lot in his relationship with Rah. Ro sighed and looked at Rah whose face was very much pale.

Ro (in mind): Pata nahi kitna dard chhupa ke rakha hai isne.

Ro went to Rah and sat beside him. Virat was already sitting beside Rah at the other side and doctor was checking him by sitting in front of him.

Virat saw Ro sitting beside Rah and felt quite insecure again as he thought Ro being Rah's real brother has all rights over him and now he himself was at the distance. He was about to go on the all insecurities guided trip when he brought back to present by Rah mumbling something.

Rah: No.. please.. no..

His breathing was quite heavy.

Ro: Doctor.. kya hua hai Chhotu ko?

Dr Mehra: He is under a lot of stress and his BP is very high. Looks like he doesn't care about himself. Being a young kid, it is not a good sign.

Rah: Don't.. don't leave me..

Dr Mehra: He looks way too much disturbed. It will affect his health. You guys please take care of him. Please make him have healthy food. Seeing his face I can clearly see that he is having less nutrition which can result into a slow recovery.

Vi: He already has.

All looked at him.

Vi: I mean whenever he is injured or ill, the recovery is very slow.

Dr Mehra: Hmm I see. Don't worry. Let me give him an injection which will calm him down and ultimately his BP too will be controlled. Once he wale up, make him eat some light food like khichdi and juice may be. Let him have some rest today.

Dr Mehra gave him an injection while others staying at their place with tightly closed eyes and how can they see when the person who was being injected is the youngest one in the family and is still a kid. Dr Mehra looked at all and smiled slightly.

Dr Mehra: Well this is done. If you guys allow, main blood sample le leta hoon. Lab me test karwa lenge. If there is anything which requires your attention, I'll let you know.