4. The Decision

Rohit came and was shocked to see Rahul crying hugging Virat. His heart broke seeing his brother this much vulnerable. Anu too was there and she too was trying to calm Rahul but she was not able to. Anu saw Rohit and then went from there to be with Ritz as she knew Rohit and Virat can handle Rahul better than her and Ritz too needed someone. So she left leaving the brothers alone.

Rohit came inside and sat on the bed. Virat was happy that Rohit came as he himself was getting weak seeing Rahul's breakdown. He too needed someone to look at to gain his own composure and who better than Rohit. But then his insecure mind again kicked in. Virat started getting quite scared on thinking what if Rohit would be able to handle Rahul and then Rahul would not need him? What if He would not be an elder brother of Rahul anymore? What if he will lost his first kiddo to his best friend? What if Rohit would not like him to interfere between him and his real brother? What if he has to take a step back from Rohit and Rahul both?

Virat got scared to the core on the last thought which came in his mind. No.. no.. he was not ready to lose any of His Ro or his Rahuliya. Unknowingly his grip on Rahul got tighter and at the same time Rohit put a comforting hand on Rahul's back. Rahul broke the hug breaking Virat's trance and making Rohit mentally ready to talk to him. But Rahul had broken the hug because he just felt that Virat was quite not okay because of his grip and he also felt touch of Rohit so he wanted to confirm the same too. But RohiRat both thought that Rahul broke the hug because Rohit touched him as Rohit was unaware of Virat's tight grip whereas for Virat, Virat's insecurity was shaping up as a truth which he was not ready to face yet he has to face.

Rahul wiped his tears harshly. While he was doing that, his hands were held by both RohiRat from each side and they both wiped his tears gently.

Rohit: Rah.. please don't cry. You will fall sick.

Virat whose insecure mind was taking control got diverted again by his pure heart and his love for RoHul.

Virat: Ro is right Rah. Please calm down okay.

Rahul though was not crying hard but tears were still falling from his eyes. He hold Virat's hand tightly and after a second he again hugged him. Rohit was rubbing his back whereas Virat was caressing his hair.

Rohit: Calm down Rah.

Rahul: Vi Bhai.. tell him that I don't want to talk to him.

Virat: Rahuliya..

Rahul instantly broke the hug glaring at Virat.

Rahul: Don't call me that. B-Ro tell him not to call me that.

Virat and Rohit both looked at him with raised eyebrows. Seeing them like this Rahul realised he just didn't want to talk to Rohit a second ago and then he was talking to him by himself. He bit his tongue. RohiRat chuckled seeing his antics.

Rohit caressed Rahul's hair. Virat's smile instantly faded thanks to his insecure mind.

Rohit: Rah.. See.. whatever happened we can't change it. But we need to focus on our present.

Virat (insecure Virat): But Ro.. we need to make him rest na. He is weak.

Rohit felt strange hearing this as it was not his practical Vi but he shrugged off.

Rohit: Of course Vi. But for that also he needs to stay calm right.

Virat nodded in yes.

Rohit: Rah.. you first get freshen up.

Virat: Chalo main leke chalta hoon washroom Tak. I don't want you to fall.

Rahul didn't argue as he too was feeling weakness. Virat helped him till washroom and once he got freshen up he took him back to the bed. They allowed him to take some rest while sitting on the bed.