1. The Revelation

A person was walking to and fro in his charter plane with so much creases on his forehead. A lady came to him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"I am scared.. I am scared Nushkie" The man said while rubbing his palms with each other.

So they were our very own Virushka. They have recently married and were going to come back from their 15 days long honeymoon which made shorter by a week with a single phone call from none other than The Rohit Sharma.

Anu: Everything will be fine Vi.. Calm down and please sit. We will be landing in sometime.

Though she made him sit down, she herself was too scared and worried for the Sharmas as Ro was sounding so much vulnerable on the call and on top of it Ritz was not doing well with so much stress during her pregnancy. She and Virat were not going to honeymoon but RohIka made them agreed to go and enjoy by promising them to take care of themselves but when they Heard Ro's voice, it was clear that something big has happened.

They landed in Mumbai and quickly went towards SK Mansion.

On the other side, Ro was constantly running on the trademill occasionally allowing his tears to fall with sweat drops. Ritz came and stopped the trademill.

Ritz: Bas Ro.. bas..

She had tears in her eyes. Ro drank some water to calm himself and sat on the bed. Ritz sat beside him keeping her head on his shoulder. Ro side hugged her while patting her head giving her as much comfort as he could which made her sleep due to his warmth plus the mental exhaustion. Ro looked at her and made her sleep properly on the bed.

Ro went to his cupboard and took out a photo frame. He caressed it with utmost love.

Virushka reached SK Mansion and ran inside. The door was opened by their house help.

House help: Ro baba aur bhabhi apne room me hai

Virushka with the fast heart beats reached RohIka's room. They saw Ritz was sleeping and Ro was caressing a photo. Anu was confused but Vi knows which photo it can be. They went to Ro. Vi sat beside Ro and took him in a side hug to which Ro just his himself in the hug and started crying silently. Anu was shocked to see Ro broken that too this much.

Ro calmed down after a while. Anu forwarded a glass of water to him. Ritz too woke up and was highly relieved to see Virushka there. As soon as she saw Anu she hugged her.

Seeing both of them like this was scaring Virushka.

Vi: Baby and Ritz are fine right?

Ro nodded in yes while wiping his tears which were now occasionally falling.

Ro: Stress ki wajah se baar baar weakness aa jati hai isko lekin theek hai

Anu: Ritz now no more stress okay. Everything will be fine. We are here right.

Vi: Yes Ritz.. Ro.. I promise I'll sort everything bothering you both.

Ro and Ritz looked at each other and nodded in yes.

Ro: Sorry.. tum dono ko aise yaha..

Virushka: Shut up..

Ritz: No listen.. we really are lekin.. baat hi kuchh aisi hai ki we just can't.. can't handle.

Anu: Akhir baat kya hai?

Ro: Woh actually.. aaj subah Dad ka call aya tha. Unke aur Bua ke beech me jo problems chal rahe hai woh to ab solve hone se rahe lekin..

Ritz: Lekin Ro ka chhota bhai.. jo uski Bua ne adopt Kiya tha woh ab hamare paas wapas aa raha hai.

Vi: What the..