"Russians?..what does the Russians have to do...." I trailed off..

"Fuck..I need to talk to him"i said as I stood up..turning to leave..

"He is in the control room" She yelled..

"Thanks" I yelled back..

_<>

I didn't bother to knock as I entered the control room..making everyone attention turn to me..including a certain man..

"We are in the middle of a meeting" Deigo voiced out at me

"Uh..I'm sorry..I just have to talk to Adonis" I said.. looking at him..

He picked up his glass of drink and took a sip..not breaking eye contact..

"Ohh..let's go guys..we will talk later" Gabriella said.. passing a knowing glance at everyone..

Deigo was the first to leave..then Gabriella..Zach was hesitant on leaving..considering this is his own office..

"Let's go Zach"Allison said grabbing his hands..and leading him out..then passed me wink..I smiled in response..

He stood up..and leaned over to the large computer screen on the table..looking for God knows what..

I cleared my throat..

"Why are you here?" He asked..not sparing me a glance..

Instead of replying.. I just went over to him..he stood up straight looking at me..emotionless..

I went on tiptoes..and hugged him..I hugged him tightly..

Savouring the warmth and smell of his chest and cologne..

"What are you doing?"He asked..his voice husky..

"Just shut up..and hug me back" I said.. my eyes still closed..

After a long minute..he hugged me back..enveloping me in his large arms..

I could feel him relaxed..

After several minutes..

"I know exactly why you don't want me to go on the mission" I said.. as I opened my eyes..and released him..

"No-" I cut him off

"Shhh..shut the fuck up..and accept that you are scared" I said.. as I took a step back..facing him..

"Scared?"

"Yes..Adonis Machavelli..the Most ruthless Mafia Boss is scared!"I raised my voice..

He just stared at me..

"It's perfectly alright to be scared.." I started as I took his hand..and led us to the couch to sit down..

"Selena-" I cut him off..

"It's alright..you are human..you should be scared..but because you are scared..you don't have to push me away" I said as I held his hand tighter..

He sighed..

"You are scared of the Russians-" I started but he cut me off

"No..I'm scared that you might get hurt..I'm not scared of the Russians..they are just rats" he said..tensed..

I smiled..pressing his hand tighter..

"Nothing will happen to me Adonis" I said.. holding his cheek..

He was queit for a long minute

"Hell Selena!..they killed my parents!..what if they get you too?" He said as his expression changed to what I have never seen before.