"Obstacle?..hey No no..you are not an obstacle..Adonis I love you" I said..as a lump was building in my throat

"More reason..I don't deserve your love"he stated..

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out..as tears started to bleam in my eyes..

He sighed..and walked out of the room..

Lord..Adonis!

He thinks he is an obstacle

What?!

I walked back to the couch..and sat down..as I buried my face in my hands..

He doesn't deserve my love?

Now I feel bad..

I wonder how much he has been bottling inside..

Goshh..

I sighed..

Was this why he changed his attitude towards me?..

But how?

How does he know about the fashion show?

"Bella!" I said as I stood up

"God!..I'm gonna kill your aunt" I said.. as I walked out of the room to look for Bella..

Reaching downstairs..she was not in her room..so I went to the living room..she sat there with ivy

"Bella!"

"Hey Selena" She said with a smile..

"Don't hey me.."

"Gosh..what is wrong?" She asked with a questioning look..

"Why did you tell Adonis about the fashion show in Italy?!" I almost screamed..

"Fashion show?..No..I didn't tell him" she said..

"Then wh-" I started..then turned to ivy..

"Oh ivy" I groaned..

"I'm sorry..it was a slip of tongue" she apologised..

Goshh..

I sat down..on the other couch..

"When did you tell him?" Bella asked..

"Well..it was erm..on that day..your..." she trailed off

"My honeymoon day?" I asked..

"Yes..I didn't mean to tho..he called Deigo..and I was so excited..and I maybe said 'good thing you turned down the fashion show thingy..if not you guys wouldn't be together" she said.

I groaned..

"Ivyyy..no wonder he thinks he is an obstacle in my life" I voiced out..

"What?..Adonis thinks he is an obstacle?" Bella said surprised..

"Yeah..and he is not!"

"Well..." Bella gave me a knowing look..

"Well nothing..yes he might have been an obstacle when he just popped up in my life..then turned out to be a mafia boss I hated..but now..I love him..it's not the same" I said..as I subconsciously place a hand on my tummy..

"I'm so sorry Selena"ivy voiced out..

"No it's alright..atleast we were able to talk" I said..

"Yeah..do you think that's why he doesn't want you to go on the mission?" Bella asked..

"Actually..yeah" I sighed..

"Erm..I don't think that's the reason Selena..it's the Russians" ivy said..