Chapfer 16: Leaders must be strong

Start from the beginning

Charlotte:.....You don't know me.

She then walks away and leaves Y/n's office as she sighs and sat down on her chair. Charlotte have always act like this since Y/n became leader of the island and she worried for her. Disbite her being mean to everyone she's scared like everyone else.

(Sometime later)

We see Y/n taking a walk through the beach as she walk along the sand while staring off at the ocean. She can only hear the waves as she keeps walking along the beach.

She then stop and she remembered this spot. The spot where she woke up and how hee adventures started. Everything started from here. She continues to stare at the veiw when Meifon came up behind her and jumped her by wrapping her arms around her and pulled her for a hug.

Y/n: (surprised) Aaaahhhh Meifon you scared me!

Meifon: (giggle) Got you! So what are you doing?

Y/n: Just having a walk. In fact this was the spot when I woke up onto this island.

Meifon: Huh you don't say. How do you know?

Y/n: Follow me.

And so she follow her and sometimes later they arrived at a tree house that looked old but can hold as they climb up the tree and enter the tree house and sat down.

Meifon: (surprised) Wow you made this. Small but pretty impressive

Y/n: (smile) Thanks. When I first got here I thought i was alone so I build this and hoped that someone might come and rescue me.

Meifon: Smart. When I first come here I just wonder off with no idea what to do.

Y/n: Bet everyone acted like that.

Meifon: Yeah. Oh wait here!

She then climb back down and after a minute she came back up with some drinks and snacks. So they begin talking while drinking and eating some snacks as the two each tell their stories.

Y/n: So you use to own a pawn shop?

Meifon: (smile) Yep! It was my families pawn shop and it's been around for years. My uncle taught me about selling and other things. When I was old enough I've own the shop. Got a lot of money. It was fun until I was taking to here but I still use my skills to get what I want.

Y/n: Huh nice.

Meifon: (smile) Yep.

Y/n: (smile) So how did you get a truck?

Meifon: (smirk) I stole it.

Y/n: Guess that was a dumb question Huh?

Meifon: (giggle) So what's on your mind?

Y/n: Huh?

Meifon: I see your thinking about something. What's up?

Y/n: Well.....its about my leadership. Things are peaceful however things are not going well with one person.

Meifon: Charlotte is it?

Y/n: Yeah. She suspected me to be strong and be like her but I don't want that. We wanted to work together and live as peaceful as possible. It start to question that maybe I'm not good to be a leader.

Meifon: (smile) Of course you are. Your smart and strong, now everything is peaceful thanks to you. I mean Akira was fine but he- I mean she didn't do much and she step down and allow you as leader.

Y/n: True. Being a leader is a lot of responsibility and there is a lot of things to deal with.

Meifon: (smile) Good thing you have us right? We're here for you.