Chapter 4: Secret histories about the island

At the underground halls of the castle we see several female guards waking about doing their patrol throughout the halls. It was just a boring day as they have to walk around and report any suspicious activity but there is nothing underground except for their feet and the sounds of something in the vents which they shrugged it off ad just some rats but they were wrong.

Inside the vent we see Y/n and Meifon climbing through the vent and try their best to not draw any attention while sneaking through the underground area of the castle. Y/n was taking front while Meifon is at the back as Y/n slowly and carful move through the vent while looking both ways and keeping moving while Meifon can't help herself and ask while in a whisper.

Meifon: (whisper) Say why are we climbing through a vent? More importantly why are we here, we've gotten plenty of supplies to last for a few months.

Y/n: (whisper) Well have you ever wonder who made the castle or this underground base and who prepare all of this?

Meifon: (whisper) I basically don't care about that but go on?

Y/n: (whisper) I've spoken to Manori and Mirei when they were captured a while back and they told me how this place looked like someone used to live here or there were a groups of people here until they all suddenly abandoned it and run off.

Meifon: (whisper) Yeah and then Governor take over this castle a while back.

Y/n: (whisper) Yeah, i think this castle must have something that might give us some hints about this islands history and what make this island important and possible find a way to get out.

Meifon: (whisper) So you want to know more about this island and possible find a way to get out of here? You think we can find something down here?

Y/n: (whisper) One way to find out.

Meifon just smirks at her while they crawl through the vent for a while until they stumble apon something that looks interesting. They open the vent and climb out of the vent and land safely on the floor. It looked to be dark so the two pull out flashlights and they look around.

They shine their lights and seen many shut down computers and other technology that look to be abandoned for some time. They look around carful just in case any other guards find them here but soon they shine their flashlights on a large computer screen as the two walk over and Y/n tap one of the dusting keyboards and soon the screen lights up and start to heat up.

Meifon: (smirk) Looks like you got the magic touch cowgirl.

Y/n: Yep. Now, let's see what this computer has.

Once the computer was done she began searching through the files for any information that she can find. Meifon turns back to the door and see it still shut, as long they don't make any noise, they should be fine.

Y/n searches through the files and after a long while she open up a file that looked like a map to the island with some X marks in some parts of the island as they look at it.

Meifon: What are those X marks for?

Y/n: I think they might be hidden bases as well. Look, there's one near our home!

Meifon: Jesus look how many they are. You think there is someone within any of those bases?

Y/n: If someone is in one of those bases then he or she might tell us. I'll print out the map and we can get out of here.

Y/n dose so and once that they wait for it to print and while they wait Y/n looks over to see Meifon starting at her.

Y/n: What?

Meifon: How did you get them a bit bigger?

Y/n: A bit bigger?

Meifon: You know.....your "Melons?"