-4-

...

Time passed

Third person POV:

28 january 2024

Time: 08:00 PM

It's sunday so both are just resting.

Y/n turned on TV and nothing interesting was airing that time so she changed channel to a news channel.

'Good evening I'm xxxx I bring you today's latest news which is about ALDIS they have taken over almost 51% of manufacturing of electronics in our country and also globally it is getting famous day by day as ALDIS is the parent company to many other companies. It's been rumoured that they are going to start manufacturing arms so that we don't have to take any other country's help'

(Think of it like hybe... Under hybe is pledis, bighit, belift)

Y/n: Hae-in where are you.... come here, I'm going outside for a while I've something to do stay with grandpa kim okay?

Hae-in came running and nodded after listening to what she said.

After giving her to Mr.Kim she dressed up and met Yoona as they planned on finding out about that man who was kind of stalking her on someone's order.

She is not going to flee this time.

They hid near the building Victoria and kept watch on who is passing by everyday since that incident happened

And she was right to think that he'll come again.

Today he finally appeared, he was entering the building and Yoona stopped him by hugging him from back while saying,

"Baby where were you? I missed you so much"

He was just standing still, after few seconds he said
"I think you got the wrong person"

They were still in the same position and he was about to turn around but before that Yoona quickly got in front of him and started saying

"Ohh my I'm so sorry looks like I've mistaken you as my boyfriend"

While all these things were happening Y/n slowly approached from behind and injected a drug through syringe from left side on his neck.

He pushed Yoona away from him who was in front of him and turned around to see who did it.

It was none other than the one who he was trying to find this whole time. Before he could do anything he collapsed on the ground and was unconscious.

They both somehow picked him and brought him inside Y/n's flat and tied him up on a chair and waited for him to gain consciousness.

Thankfully no resident of the building was there

(What about the cctv? Mr.kim owns this building so she easily got the permission to turn off the cameras. And all this happened near the lift, that area is not visible to anyone who is outside or near the entrance)

-few hours later-

He gained consciousness, he saw toys all over that whole place and there was plastic underneath the chair he was tied to then he remembered what happened.

Y/n came out of the bedroom after hearing noises made by chair

"Finally you are awake"

She sat in front of him and said with no emotions on her face,

"I wish I could do something last time but I was unarmed so it was dangerous for me to do stunts like that"

After hearing that he thought,
'Last time? I'm coming here for the first time'